Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sylvieroche

sylvieroche

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 7:15am | IP Logged

This is a true story that happened in Japan.

In order to renovate the house, someone in Japan tore open the wall. Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the wooden walls. When tearing down the walls, he found that there was a lizard stuck there because a nail from outside was  hammered into one of its feet. He saw this, felt pity, and at the same time he was curious. When he checked the nail, turns out, it was nailed 10 years ago when the house was first built.

What happened?

The lizard had survived in such a position for 10 years! In a dark wall partition for 10 years without moving, it is impossible and mind boggling. Then he wondered how this lizard survived for 10 years without moving a single step--since its foot was nailed!

So he stopped his work and observed the lizard, what it had been doing, and what and how it has been eating. Later, not knowing from where it came, appeared another lizard, with food in its mouth.

Ahh! He was stunned and at the same time, touched deeply. Another lizard had been feeding the stuck one for the past 10 years...

Such love, such a beautiful love! Such love happened with this tiny creature...

What can love do?

It can do wonders!

Love can do miracles!

Just think about it; one lizard had been feeding the other one
untiringly for 10 long years, without giving up hope on its partner.

If a small creature like a lizard can love like this... just imagine how we can love if we try.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QT143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Untiring Love" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:13am | IP Logged
It's an inspirational story but doesn't belong to Jokes section.

**** Moved to Love, Friendship, and relationships***

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I don't think anyone now would even try to love like this. True love exists but between some. Wonderful. Thanks Smile

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
well...I think love might exist between small creatures...but not humans...we r too selfish to love

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

well...I think love might exist between small creatures...but not humans...we r too selfish to love

I agree and too money minded. Angry

Gorgeous_Rosa

IF-Rockerz

Gorgeous_Rosa

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 2:25am | IP Logged
no.....i believe in true love.....
it exists ....

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
awww... gr8 story