Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 4:01am | IP Logged

hi guys

this is a fanfic by me on the maurauders... its mainly humourous but it also has some romance... read on...

Part 1

"Potter, Black, Detention!", yelled Professor McGonnagal.

Sirius & James had been trying to hex Snape who was sitting two rows ahead of them in Transiguration.

It was the first day of their sixth day at Hogwarts, & both James & Sirius had received two detentions each...

Lily gave a smirk, she was sitting right in front of James, James having deliberately chosen to sit right behind her.

"Hey Evans, mind going out with me some time?", he said, after McGonnagal had turned away.

"Yeah, I do, in fact, Potter. Tell me, how many times do I have to keep telling you the same thing? Or is your big head so dumb that you don't understand a single word that I say?", she retorted back.

"Twenty points from Gryffindor, & detention to you too, Evans. And it will be a hundred if I hear a single word now.", yelled McGonnagal.

"Sirius, mate, today's got to be my lucky day, detention with Evans, wow.", said James, while Lily fumed.

so, how is it, do u like it? please do tell me....Smile

Edited by shriyaroxxx - 27 March 2007 at 5:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KoolKatz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The plight of the maurauders- Part 3, pg3" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 8:55am | IP Logged
are... sirf ek comment?... itni buri hai kya? Cry Cry Cry please comment na...

luvu4everme

luvu4everme

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 10:43am | IP Logged

"Sirius, mate, today's got to be my lucky day, detention with Evans, wow.", said James, while Lily fumed. Ooh so sweet...I hate HP books... haven't read any of them just watched the film... but your chapter is so sweet... romantic aah... and will you please include Malfoy and his wife... i'm a big fan of Draco and Hermoine-they'll make a grest couples... Don't you guys think??? Do continue your wounderful chapter... i will always be here to read your chapters from now on... I can't wait for the next chapter, do post it soon... Remeber- i will be waiting to comment on it first... So, hurry and update soon...

Edited by luvu4everme - 18 February 2007 at 10:47am

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged
awww so cute shri Embarrassed cont soon Wink
n hey luvu4everme..first of all welcome to the forum Wink..yea shri's fic is in the marauder's era...as in its abt harry's father when he was in skool Tongue so i dont relly think she can include draco n hermione LOL u can always check out the harry potter fan fiction sites they have loads of draco hermione fics WinkBig smile

shri once again very very cute,im big fan of the marauders so cont soon warna......Big smile

megha_gupta

Goldie

megha_gupta

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 7:04am | IP Logged
it's gr88888888888... plssssssss carry on... Tongue Tongue

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Continue Shri!!! It sounds awesome... Did I mention?? I love James Potter Heart

Make the chapters longer too!!!! Big smile