Who do u trust more? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who do u trust more? (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I just want to know who u trust more...ur friends who r boys or the ones who r girls?

I trust them both i have both kinds and its not fair to choose between them.

and who r u more close with guy friends or friends who r girls?

both really but there are somethings i tell my guy mates that i wouldnt tell the girls.

boys...do you think girls make good friends or not? can ur best friend be a girl?

yes an no i find it easier to expresss myself to the girl friends easier, forinstance my best friend died years ago but rite now my best friend is a girl who i tell pretty much everything. Embarrassed

Edited by kal-el - 05 March 2007 at 9:07am

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I just want to know who u trust more...ur friends who r boys or the ones who r girls?

i don't think in friendship gender is important ... i do trust both of them .. depend on who is more close to me ..

boys...do u think girls make good friends or not? and can ur bets friend be a girl?

yeah they are good friends you can share things with them like we share with other boys .

but never go with your female friends for shopping .. they will take u each and every counter and back there without purchasing anything ..

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dannyk

i don't think in friendship gender is important ... i do trust both of them .. depend on who is more close to me ..

boys...do u think girls make good friends or not? and can ur bets friend be a girl?

yeah they are good friends you can share things with them like we share with other boys .

but never go with your female friends for shopping .. they will take u each and every counter and back there without purchasing anything ..

LOLyea yea

well for me...right now my bestest friend is a boy...I trust him a lot...I have had best friends who were girls in the past...but I think that girls r more likely to tell whatever u tell them to other ppl...like their other friends...not that they wqant to hurt u or anything...but thats how we naturally rLOL...we always want to talk about other girl's likes and dislikes

but with boys...I think they can make really good friends...as long as u both know that it won't turn into love...coz then even the friendship is not there anymore...Usually love doesn't work...or even if it does we might have our little fights and stuff...then we won't have anyone to go to when we r sad...coz the person that has hurt us is our best friendCry

but yea both has their good, and bad points... so I guess they r kinda the same...it kinda depends on the person...rather than gender...I guessSmile

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 9:35am | IP Logged
depends n varies from person to person

cuty_k

Goldie

cuty_k

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

hi guys..

ummm...i guess it depends on who it is....more so my female friends!!

and who r u more close with guy friends or friends who r girls?

both!!!

girls...do think boys make good friends or not? can ur best friend be a boy?

yes ofcourse they do!!

dont qualify 2 answer that!! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top