Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by dannyk

I just want to know who u trust more...ur friends who r boys or the ones who r girls?

i don't think in friendship gender is important ... i do trust both of them .. depend on who is more close to me ..

boys...do u think girls make good friends or not? and can ur bets friend be a girl?

yeah they are good friends you can share things with them like we share with other boys .

but never go with your female friends for shopping .. they will take u each and every counter and back there without purchasing anything ..

๐Ÿ˜†yea yea

well for me...right now my bestest friend is a boy...I trust him a lot...I have had best friends who were girls in the past...but I think that girls r more likely to tell whatever u tell them to other ppl...like their other friends...not that they wqant to hurt u or anything...but thats how we naturally r๐Ÿ˜†...we always want to talk about other girl's likes and dislikes

but with boys...I think they can make really good friends...as long as u both know that it won't turn into love...coz then even the friendship is not there anymore...Usually love doesn't work...or even if it does we might have our little fights and stuff...then we won't have anyone to go to when we r sad...coz the person that has hurt us is our best friend๐Ÿ˜ญ

but yea both has their good, and bad points... so I guess they r kinda the same...it kinda depends on the person...rather than gender...I guess๐Ÿ˜Š

depends n varies from person to person
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

hi guys..

I just want to know who u trust more...ur friends who r boys or the ones who r girls?

ummm...i guess it depends on who it is....more so my female friends!!

and who r u more close with guy friends or friends who r girls?

both!!!

girls...do think boys make good friends or not? can ur best friend be a boy?

yes ofcourse they do!!

boys...do u think girls make good friends or not? and can ur bets friend be a girl?

dont qualify 2 answer that!! ๐Ÿ˜†