Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys..

I just want to know who u trust more...ur friends who r boys or the ones who r girls?

and who r u more close with guy friends or friends who r girls?

girls...do think boys make good friends or not? can ur best friend be a boy?

boys...do u think girls make good friends or not? and can ur bets friend be a girl?

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

hi guys..

I just want to know who u trust more...ur friends who r boys or the ones who r girls? i think it's pretty equal...coz u can tell guys a LOT of things and they dont make a big deal out of it, AND they listen...which is odd πŸ˜† but my closest frend is a girl...but my 2nd closest frend is a guy....i swear, it dusnt depend on gender ive realised...its just the person...

and who r u more close with guy friends or friends who r girls? hmmm...girls. coz at the end of the day, a girls mind works similarly to mineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

girls...do think boys make good friends or not? can ur best friend be a boy? yeh, guys make great frends! and yeh a best bud CAN be a boy...just make sure u dont FALL for himπŸ˜† and after a certain stage, u can overcome that...like my close guy frend, ive never seen him in any other light...guys r good frends, coz theyre less worryin and accept things easily...and ur frendship dusnt break if u dont talk for a long time

boys...do u think girls make good friends or not? and can ur bets friend be a girl? yeps! definately! coz u can just sit there and talk and talk and talkπŸ˜† girls understand girly stuff better...duh! and my best frend is a girl...lol

Great post Sapna!πŸ‘

I trust boys more bec unlike gurls, most boys do not have the habit of gossiping. Some of dem do, but dey usually keep quiet when told. Girls, on the other hand, end of telling ur secret sometimes even unitentnally. N yes a girl and boy can be best friends. 😊
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

hi guys..

I just want to know who u trust more...ur friends who r boys or the ones who r girls?

I have less friends that are guys than girls. I'm much more close to my friends that are girls. So, it's easier to trust them. I'm sure if i were very close with a guy friend i would find it easier to trust them too.

Girls

Yup sure, why not? As long as you enjoy their company and get along well it's all good.

i agree with what bewafa said ..it depends upon the person and not on the gender.some girls just cant keep a secret like u tell them something n next thing u no the whole world knows about it..for example this friend of mine shes really nice but has a big mouth n i kinda regret telling her stuff(i m so pissed off at her right now) but anyways not all girls are like that i cant generalize.my best freiends are girls and i can trust them blindly..so it depends upon what kinda person they are.i can trust both girls and boys.

i am closer to my friends who are girls..they understand u better and i can talk to them about anything under the sun.

yes boys do make good friends...they are a lot of fun to hang out with..i don't have a lot of guy friends...but the ones i have are gr8 friends to have around and ofcorse they can be ur best friends.

This is hard to say.. I trust all my friends whether they are boy or girls because I don't make friends easily but when I do, I know they will be life long friends and they have never broken my trust.

I am closest to my best friend who is a girl.  I think it's just because there are some things that I can freely share with her since we are both girls but can't really talk about with a guy. That's the only reason... Trust doesn't really come there into play.

Of course, boys can make good friends... What makes think they can't Sapna?  Of course my best friend could be a boy.  I don't think that's impossible and the thing is that whoever can keep my trust and never break can be my good friend because trust is like a glass, once it breaks, it's broken forever.

Um...u think maybe girls..coz lots of my very close friends r girls..but i would never know ..coz at this point i dont have really close guy friends..amd maybe if i did...i would trust them...

more with friends who r girls

yea..i think they would..but guys r more like.."nah it wont really matter if i told someone her secret"...but a girl would be like.."no its her secret...its better if i dont tell anyone."

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 17 years ago
It depends on the nature of that person, as their are some guys i can trust as well as girls, but guys dont gossip that much as gals and dont tend to be mean abt anything, or even if they do laugh n make fun, they 4get abt it whereas gals alwayz remember. 😳

I trust them both i have both kinds and its not fair to choose between them.

both really but there are somethings i tell my guy mates that i wouldnt tell the girls.

boys...do you think girls make good friends or not? can ur best friend be a girl?

yes an no i find it easier to expresss myself to the girl friends easier, forinstance my best friend died years ago but rite now my best friend is a girl who i tell pretty much everything. 😳

Edited by kal-el - 17 years ago

i don't think in friendship gender is important ... i do trust both of them .. depend on who is more close to me ..

boys...do u think girls make good friends or not? and can ur bets friend be a girl?

yeah they are good friends you can share things with them like we share with other boys .

but never go with your female friends for shopping .. they will take u each and every counter and back there without purchasing anything ..