ani11
ani11

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by ani11

I would think the most compelling reason for divorce can be the opportunity to have variety of spouses and different forms of intimacy... after all life is too short to get stuck with one for 2-3 decades when there so many fishes in the ocean... Smile

that reason is soooooo...................Deadhow could u even come up with something like thatOuch

Really Qwerty once u have kids ,nothing else matters and people have really some serious reasons to get divorced(i am talking abt the desi people)God who would put their kids' life at stake for such frivolous reasonOuch

Ok ani.. I am sorry I offended your values.. i take back what i said;;;

its OK qwertyHug

u c i am an agnostic and dont believe in any values but feel terrible if i happen to trample yours...or any other person who cherishes them...for any reason whatsoever....Smile

I guess u believe in not hurting the sentiments of other people and that is one of the most important value that anyone could have.

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

I would think the most compelling reason for divorce can be the opportunity to have variety of spouses and different forms of intimacy... after all life is too short to get stuck with one for 2-3 decades when there so many fishes in the ocean... Smile

Really? What happened to good old fashioned affairs and not so old trend of open marriages.LOL 

I think divorces happen because mentally and emotionaly both or at least one of them cannot live with the other. 

Now havent you heard pain is relative and has a different threshold for everybody.. This is exactly the same.. people manipulate their threshold for various reasons other than the "cannot live" part.... humans are too crafty at the psychological level...

Thank god for that..!!!!! By pushing the envelope further , we avoid making same mistakes..Smile

Btw , why did you edit the kid-centric part on last page.Confused

I feel strong views are not generally a good practice.... my views are veri strong on somethings and prefer not to trample others feelings on some of them... since DM is more like dominated by the mahila mandal...LOL

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Really? What happened to good old fashioned affairs and not so old trend of open marriages.LOL 

I think divorces happen because mentally and emotionaly both or at least one of them cannot live with the other. 

Now havent you heard pain is relative and has a different threshold for everybody.. This is exactly the same.. people manipulate their threshold for various reasons other than the "cannot live" part.... humans are too crafty at the psychological level...

Thank god for that..!!!!! By pushing the envelope further , we avoid making same mistakes..Smile

Btw , why did you edit the kid-centric part on last page.Confused

i am not talking about hastening something thats gone haywire but more like doing somethings just for the heck of it... Thats a form of malingering...LOL
lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 9:57am | IP Logged

I feel strong views are not generally a good practice.... my views are veri strong on somethings and prefer not to trample others feelings on some of them... since DM is more like dominated by the mahila mandal...LOL

Awwwww......That's so nice of you... Smile. DM is very democratic and if you look around a bit you will find some good Martians too..LOL

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Awwwww......That's so nice of you... Smile. DM is very democratic and if you look around a bit you will find some good Martians too..LOL

LOL... Martians punified by the overwhelming venuses dancing to the tune of open-ended democracy is it?

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by egghatcher

divorce is the first step to marriage ....... the next one that is ..

divorce is a smudge on a woman... atleast in india... the wait can be eternal to get another husband... martians are an expensive commodity i suppose...hmmm... so flattering...LOL

ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged

divorce is a smudge on a woman... atleast in india... the wait can be eternal to get another husband... martians are an expensive commodity i suppose...hmmm... so flattering...LOL

not any moreLOLLOL

lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 10:55am | IP Logged

not any moreLOLLOL

Exactly... In fact with the growing ratio of male to female in India the opposite might be true.Big smile Hmmmmm....

Go to top