your views abt Divorce? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Divorce !!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Depends on the situations!!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Divorce for simple reasons like :

You are not my soul mate,I found my really real soul mate
    Why don't you work and why should I cook all the times??
    Why are you momma's Boy or why do you cherish your parents all the times
  1. <FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Why don't you take me to holiday trips!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>is senseless!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>But if the partner abuses and tortures a person mentallyand physically,then after seeing for some considerable time,we need to leave the partner !!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>In general,I hate the concept of DIVORCE!!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Cheers,

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Mythili

Agree with you here! well said.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your views abt Divorce? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by egghatcher

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Originally posted by ritzbitz

gosh!!! Wink

sigh!!! ..WinkLOL

here we go again

rai cha meru parvaat

much adieu about not a(damn) thing LOL

which language is dat?Confused

braille LOLonly written in devnagari by sant dyaneshwarLOL

Please don't spam Smile

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyaa

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Originally posted by ritzbitz

gosh!!! Wink

sigh!!! ..WinkLOL

here we go again

rai cha meru parvaat

much adieu about not a(damn) thing LOL

which language is dat?Confused

braille LOLonly written in devnagari by sant dyaneshwarLOL

Please don't spam Smile

sowmyaji... Sant dhyaneshwar is not a spam!!! he is a well known saint from Maharashtra for your information...how can u say such a thing...

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
But..i want to say something...!........what if they cant stand each other?????.........i mean evry human being makes a mistake!............but instead of punishing dat man/woman(msotly)..for their whoole lives..isnt it Fairr....to end it all up once and 4 all ????????.............
----------------------------
Now dis is an another POV..........!!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

This in interesting in polygamous muslim guys i think...outside the shariat  how does the husband divorce his wife, one at a time or all at a time..... Does he hold performance reviews before divorcing any of them.. can he divorce one wife while another wife divorces him on grounds of sexual harrassment and third one commits survival adultery (that is without being stoned to death)....there might be a algorithm for wealth distribution...how do the children get distributed, is it in a round robin fashiion if all of them end in a divorce.... what happens if this idea is merged with american trend of fast-food divorces... how many step fathers and step mothers can constitute the smallest logical family....

man.. this is getting too doctoral.... LOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 19 February 2007 at 2:13pm

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Nice remarks ANI .. well-said earlier.

Nice remarks Myth and very funny first half.  Loved it and can share with a few around LOLLOL
Divorce !!  Depends on the situations!!! Divorce for simple reasons like :
  1. You are not my soul mate,I found my really real soul mate (WinkWink  Maya should really not have left Hrishi Thumbs Up what a loser eh.. LOL)
  2. Why don't you work and why should I cook all the times?? LOLLOL
  3. Why are you momma's Boy or why do you cherish your parents all the times TongueTongue
  4. Why don't you take me to holiday trips!!ROFLROFL this one is the best and i know someone who actually did that..
 senseless!!   Indeed!!  Thumbs UpThumbs Up

But if the partner abuses and tortures a person mentally and physically,then after seeing for some considerable time ( hmm..  according to me, considerable time is the time between the first hit and second . If and when 2nd happens,  TIME IS UP for good. ) ,we need to leave the partner !!! Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

In general, I hate the concept of DIVORCE!!! - It is heartwrenching, and hence should be avoided as much as reasonably possible. (Yet I think it should not be labeled as hateful.  It is the victory in freedom-struggle in one sense for those who deserve and hence seeked it ?  not the ridiculous ones you described earlier, but the latterClap)

Cheers,
Mythili

Everyone deserves Love & Peace .  If divorce brings them that, so be it!  & people worried about "what other people will say" , "what about the traditions" should as always take a hike to wherever and not return if possible Wink

Edited by mermaid_QT - 19 February 2007 at 2:40pm

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Nice remarks ANI .. well-said earlier.

Nice remarks Myth and very funny first half.  Loved it and can share with a few around LOLLOL
Divorce !!  Depends on the situations!!! Divorce for simple reasons like :
    You are not my soul mate,I found my really real soul mate (WinkWink  Maya should really not have left Hrishi Thumbs Up what a loser eh.. LOL)
    Why don't you work and why should I cook all the times?? LOLLOL
    Why are you momma's Boy or why do you cherish your parents all the times TongueTongue
  1. Why don't you take me to holiday trips!!ROFLROFL this one is the best and i know someone who actually did that..
 senseless!!   Indeed!!  Thumbs UpThumbs Up

But if the partner abuses and tortures a person mentally and physically,then after seeing for some considerable time ( hmm..  according to me, considerable time is the time between the first hit and second . If and when 2nd happens,  TIME IS UP for good. ) ,we need to leave the partner !!! Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

In general, I hate the concept of DIVORCE!!! - It is heartwrenching, and hence should be avoided as much as reasonably possible. (Yet I think it should not be labeled as hateful.  It is the victory in freedom-struggle in one sense for those who deserve and hence seeked it ?  not the ridiculous ones you described earlier, but the latterClap)

Cheers,
Mythili

Everyone deserves Love & Peace .  If divorce brings them that, so be it!  & people worried about "what people will say" , what about the traditions" should as always take a hike to wherever and not return if possible Wink

you have to care because you want to be accepted in the society... Smile..unless you live in the antarctica..dancing with your happy feet... If you dont respect values and traditions... why even marry.... dont u want to have the cake and eat it too??LOL... have my kind of husband, in my kinda marriage, in my kinda world...LOL..

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

you have to care because you want to be accepted in the society... Smile..unless you live in the antarctica..dancing with your happy feet... If you dont respect values and traditions... why even marry.... dont u want to have the cake and eat it too??LOL... have my kind of husband, in my kinda marriage, in my kinda world...LOL..

It was a bait for u my friend LOLLOL  and u took it ;)
traditions are fine as long as they don;t make the person's life hell.  a woman getting beaten up day after day needs to get out no matter what the traditions may say.   i know ppl who think D is bad yet beating up is okay.  they won;t let their daughter take a D, its okay if she DIES??  such ppl shuld take a hile forever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top