Computers, Science, Technology

Verizon

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

afhopie44

afhopie44

Posted: 17 February 2007 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Does anyone here use Verizon? I just got it and I love it. It has that unlimited In talking and you can talk to anyone who has Verizon for free. And all of my friends have it so I talk to them all for free.  Its soo nice not having to pay an outrageous phone bill each month!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Verizon" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I have Verizon. =P
well, my dad does..i dont have a phone..YETTT!! i'm planning to get one soon..as in..next month? aahhh..excited!!

Edited by svh2010 - 18 February 2007 at 5:57pm

KNPKH2ster

Goldie

KNPKH2ster

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
i have verizon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.