India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

ur theories abt the show's end??

vassundra Newbie
vassundra
vassundra

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 5:55am | IP Logged

hehe.. i dont think the show's gonna end anytime very soon, with the pace that ekta is progressing things.. but just wondering, what do u guys think will be the ending of kth??

u know, i was thinking abt it today and my theory is that maybe the show could have a tragic ending Cry although, i dont want it to! u know how tragic endings can sometimes be so much more powerful and moving than predictable, happy endings.. it might be something ekta has up her sleeve..

anyways so here goes: perhaps, *gulp*, sujhal will tragically die, and just near his death, kash will find out abt his innocence..  Cry and then sujhal, on his deathbed could say something like how he's going be with piyush..very tragic, no?

haha.. well thats a pretty depressing theory, actually i hope its not true, its just that my disturbed, crazy mind just created it out of nowhere..

okay.. any else have a prediction?

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Ending .............Yaar tum abhi kyun soch rahe hoon!! i mean this is Kekta's serialAngry.......... it will take atleast 5 years to come to an end

Abhi to Kashish aur Sujal ki Shadi hue hai...kuch din (!!??)baad Sujal ko Kashish ki haqeqat maloom hoga....blaming each other will continue....The real truth about Piyush's death will reveal....but it will be too late ....By then they will get get seperated then and may be Sujal will marry to someone else or Kashish will marry someone else(maybe piyush's hamshakal).........then all in a sudden unko pehla pyar yaad ayega and the story continues

And when KektaAngry wishes to end this story Suddenly everything in this story will get positive

per yeh sab hone ko to bohot der hai.........so till then enjoy the show and enjoy Sujal's presenceEmbarrassed

PS: if u really get annoyed with my Story then SORRY........Kya karu aaj kaal k-serial jayada dekhne lage hoon......Thats why my creativity is decreasing day by dayDead

Edited by chocolate - 02 December 2004 at 6:18am
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 6:36am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL Choco, it really seems like the show'll shape up on ur terms as it's one by KEKTA..........what a suitable name...........LOL
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 12:24am | IP Logged

ya it isWink

hey guys where are ur opinion abt its ending??

98-kauser-f Groupbie
98-kauser-f
98-kauser-f

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 1:38am | IP Logged

i jus hope sujal an kash b 2gether at the endWink

faz

vassundra Newbie
vassundra
vassundra

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate

Ending .............Yaar tum abhi kyun soch rahe hoon!! i mean this is Kekta's serialAngry.......... it will take atleast 5 years to come to an end

lol LOLLOL true, true

i agree with ur ending chocci, it seems like the likely option! aargh.. but i hope kashish really comes to regret everything she's done to sujhal tho, and that suj gives her a hard time before they eventually get together and live in a castle, happily ever after.. Dead lol.. nah, that'd be nice actually Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top