kick it outtttt!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by sahr_8

kripaz hai at the end of the show...seh was looking sexc and then they end it...dumbass!!

umm ok let me c....im probably gona make a retarted one.....lol

so thys one is wich scene is better kk:
ak romantic getaway(beach scene in the beginning) or ak kiss scene (da one where aftere dere married and there gettin ready for a party)

let's be politically correct and say... BOTH!!!!! lol... don't ask me to choose... but if I realllly had to i would go with the Beach scene... it's just soo romantic and i can fully see myself there with my dream person.😳

okay let's seeeee...

Angad and Kripa in the rain when Josh was trying to get them together or Ak in the rain after the leap when they confess their love for each other. 😃

Ak in the rain after the leap when they confess their love for each other....but it was a hard decision.....lol 😳 😆 ...umm.lemme c......weird one but.......couldn't think of anything. Naina the old one or new one??
new one...because she was more loyal to kripa....and her eyes were normal 😆 😆

angad and kripa love scenes before marriage or the love scenes when they fall in love after marriage?Edited by xobrown sugaox - 17 years ago
Originally posted by xobrown sugaox

new one...because she was more loyal to kripa....and her eyes were normal 😆 😆

angad and kripa love scenes before marriage or the love scenes when they fall in love after marriage?
angad and kripa love scenes before marriage or the love scenes when they fall in love after marriage? 😃 😃
sry about all the posts my internet was freaking up on me...my signal was bad so i might have posted it tooooo many times
its okay....
I hate that questionnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! I don't like it 😭 🤢 🤢
I love the entire show... before marriage it was sooo cute/young love and after too it was always like lovy dovy cuty puty love lol...
can't chooseeeeeeeeeee man!! 😭
SOO LOVE the entire show 😉

okay soooo.....

Kripa's eyes or Angad's eyes??????.. whose are more mesmerizing? lol. 😃
Both!!!!!

Now Dadi or Buaji? 😳 😳
since I saw Dadi for a longer time and it was because of her support that Angad and Kripa got together... defenitely Dadi!! 😃

okay soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

With Kripa in Venice, Austria orrr with Angad in Switzerland 😃 ... which would u chooseeeeeeee???