Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey JP,

The concept for JJKN came out of the heads of people who produced BLF and
the "little " deviations that were thought up by T and D singh were on par with Ekta....Btw ...the reason I turned to desi channels in the US is coz I can't stand the reality shows....

In the words of Jerry Seinfeld " Reality show's what's that all about  ....  how many people in reality eat worms, or travel to distant islands to survive with complete strangers....it's on TV not reality folks!"πŸ‘

Gia
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: giaa

Not really daisy...I have barely caught a few episodes of JJKN lately but come to the forum as I enjoy chatting with friends.😊  

Same here i also enjoy Jammy's updates, The show was good with Purab😭 but now it seems as though they have butured all the charectes along with the showπŸ˜•. NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE!!!! πŸ˜‘

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I say the serial now has gone on the bad side but it is still different and better than the ones Lady K has to show its viewers.

Rifhat

anniegupta_ thumbnail
welcome to the forum pindai!!! πŸ€—
have fun!!!

... btw i really like your signature... i can so relate to that πŸ˜‰
kline thumbnail
       In my opinion,if you just look at it as a serial,it's doing pretty well and in fact is quite diffferent and the comedy is more than welcome.The usual rona dhona is very less and thankfully they still don't overdramatise like those k serials(yuck).
ides thumbnail
Welcome aboard pindai.........I'd say the serial started off promising a  great many things but somewhere, it grew pretty dissapointing.......and like many others I still log on to chat with my friends here......
Pindai thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ Thanx to everyone who repliedπŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜Š& thanx HUMM for giving me the 411 on how the forum works!😊 ( I guess I'm a bit impatient 😳 LOL.)                                          

πŸ˜ƒOh, and Thanx to everyone who welcomed me to the forums!πŸ˜ƒ 

❀️And for everyone who took part in the poll................ The question remains.........Am I or Aren't I going to watch JJKN?........you'll have to stay tuned to find out, πŸ˜†lol just joking!πŸ˜‰

Well since the poll showed more yes than no, I think that maybe this serial is worth watching, but  I'm going to start watching it now, Like I said I am a bit impatient & I can't handle watching tapes!πŸ˜†

Before I start watching could anyone mind filling me in on all the reamining MAIN characters left in the serial? (Pictures with the name would help too)--------THANX!!πŸ‘πŸΌ