skad thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i found this person annoyin
no offence to ppl who like her
🤢
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love the junagadh wali dadi! And i agree with someone that just used the word "DOBI" which means idiot in english and that patr wus really funny. and i even miss Daksha and her "ara rara ra" scenes
movie_sb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup i did see junagar waali dadi in today's episode now waiting to see daksha chachi.... 👏
spring92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love junagadh wali dadi! especially her and daksha's scenes. they were so funny. hoe the dadi had hearing problems and she would always here the wrong thing. it was hilarious!! it was good to see her back!! now i cant wait till daksha comes back on monday. an article said that they are going to show that daksha and her husband are coming bakc from america. but didn't they show daksha's husband a couple of weeks ago when they showed the men of kyunki playing basketbal?? weird huh!
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 she is HILARIOUS!!!! i LOVE her & Daksha!!!!! 😆
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yup really funny scene, and Prajakta is back as well...
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uru_hershey

I love the junagadh wali dadi! And i agree with someone that just used the word "DOBI" which means idiot in english and that patr wus really funny. and i even miss Daksha and her "ara rara ra" scenes

lolzz....i was the one who used the word "DOBI"...i m looking fwd for Daksha's entry..in one the local gujju newspaper today..Ketki's pic with new look was given...she looked quite nice in her new modern look...😉

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME topic Devu!

Junagarh waali dadi is vintage stuff- reminds me of the good ol rocking days of Kyunki... I hope they can recreate some of that magic with her,himmat and daksha..

awwww they rock!!
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know Kyunki was rocking with this ppl giving comic relief with MT's in main story line...i hope old days r back again.. 😉