Debate Mansion

Script needs that action -Vidya Balan (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by egghatcher

Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

I agree with what some of you people had to say. It is really nosensical to classify somebody as cheap or vulgar when you hardly though them. Rakhi Sawant and Mallika Sherawat are consistently under scrutiny, which is highly unfair.

Doesn't anyone notice how it's always the FEMALES that are being targeted though? I never heard anything against Emraan Hashmi, rather people praise him for being the serial kisser, while Mallika is viewed as vulgar? Mallika and Emraan's scene in Murder called for some bedroom action, but I only encountered snide remarkds against Mallika??Confused

i believe emran hashmi the bollywood kissing gurami is insured by thos cook of london for his lips........they handle all his advertisements too

you should take this matter forthwith with them under advisement to this forum

LoL what??Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Script needs that action -Vidya Balan (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

I agree with what some of you people had to say. It is really nosensical to classify somebody as cheap or vulgar when you hardly though them. Rakhi Sawant and Mallika Sherawat are consistently under scrutiny, which is highly unfair.

Doesn't anyone notice how it's always the FEMALES that are being targeted though? I never heard anything against Emraan Hashmi, rather people praise him for being the serial kisser, while Mallika is viewed as vulgar? Mallika and Emraan's scene in Murder called for some bedroom action, but I only encountered snide remarkds against Mallika??Confused

Yeah I agree with you Monica Ji!! Female actors have more limitations all the times and male actors .....

But I feel people donot encourage filthy action all the times.Seeing Emran Hashimi any person gets Viragya.There is definetly a difference between the action done by that Emran Hashimi or Saif or Ramkapoor!! The bread and butter of Emran Hashimi and Mallika is based on only these type of filthy action,flithy scripts are created for this purpose and these types of actors.But we should categorise these actors as filthy actors only if they fail to act in normal good movies!!

For instance John Abraham was DeadDeadDead in his intial films now from Virudhh,Taxi 9211 .... he is really acting well.I wonder if Emran hashimi can reach to the level of John .May be when we all become old by that time John also will be treated as classy actor!!

Cheers,

Mythili

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by egghatcher

In ancient sparta and athens girls were allowed to wear skirts with front slit until they got married
once they found their suitor they had to hem the skirt slit .........
methinks mallika n her tribe is from cyprus .......out of greece ..

I like Ulyssess character a lot!!!Embarrassed His wife Penelope is really intelligent!!I hate that PriamDead and HelenAngry!!

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 10:51am | IP Logged

I think as a society we have become too critical of sexual themes.  Anything related to sex is bashed. Why is sex viewed as a dirty thing??

As for Mallika, who are we to tell her she is doing "indecent" roles. At the end of the day, she has more money and fame than us. If people don't like her, then don't watch her movies. Vidya Balan did things that was in the script, and sometimes it's neccessary to do so. It doesn't mean she is better than Mallika or that Mallika is better than her. Both are in bollywood trying to get the best roles possible. Acting isn't a free ride, it's a job, and can get very tough just like any other job.

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
i think it fully depends on the director. the way its picturized, the way its shown..thast wut brings class to it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top