Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Wellsaid!!๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Myth๐Ÿ˜Š

love that siggy๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by ani11 - 17 years ago
Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Yes decency is a Relative Term.

I think mostly Koffee with Karan should be sued.Like I am prety sure If he could offer either Mallika or Rakhi (who he usually takes pokes at! )decent roles in his Films maybe who knows.They could carry it off well.

I guess its probably lack of opportunity and stereotyping that have mad them like that Today.I mean just comapring on a level playing Field how classy and decent were the Hot scenes Rani shot in KANK? ๐Ÿ˜†
ritzbitz thumbnail

Script needed  it /script needs  that action:

hmm... now isnt it a sophisticate  way of saying..

" Only SEX  and SRK sells"... ๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿ˜†

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

I agree with what some of you people had to say. It is really nosensical to classify somebody as cheap or vulgar when you hardly though them. Rakhi Sawant and Mallika Sherawat are consistently under scrutiny, which is highly unfair.

Doesn't anyone notice how it's always the FEMALES that are being targeted though? I never heard anything against Emraan Hashmi, rather people praise him for being the serial kisser, while Mallika is viewed as vulgar? Mallika and Emraan's scene in Murder called for some bedroom action, but I only encountered snide remarkds against Mallika??๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: egghatcher

i believe emran hashmi the bollywood kissing gurami is insured by thos cook of london for his lips........they handle all his advertisements too

you should take this matter forthwith with them under advisement to this forum

LoL what??๐Ÿ˜•

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonicA#1Actress

I agree with what some of you people had to say. It is really nosensical to classify somebody as cheap or vulgar when you hardly though them. Rakhi Sawant and Mallika Sherawat are consistently under scrutiny, which is highly unfair.

Doesn't anyone notice how it's always the FEMALES that are being targeted though? I never heard anything against Emraan Hashmi, rather people praise him for being the serial kisser, while Mallika is viewed as vulgar? Mallika and Emraan's scene in Murder called for some bedroom action, but I only encountered snide remarkds against Mallika??๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah I agree with you Monica Ji!! Female actors have more limitations all the times and male actors .....

But I feel people donot encourage filthy action all the times.Seeing Emran Hashimi any person gets Viragya.There is definetly a difference between the action done by that Emran Hashimi or Saif or Ramkapoor!! The bread and butter of Emran Hashimi and Mallika is based on only these type of filthy action,flithy scripts are created for this purpose and these types of actors.But we should categorise these actors as filthy actors only if they fail to act in normal good movies!!

For instance John Abraham was ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข in his intial films now from Virudhh,Taxi 9211 .... he is really acting well.I wonder if Emran hashimi can reach to the level of John .May be when we all become old by that time John also will be treated as classy actor!!

Cheers,

Mythili

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

In ancient sparta and athens girls were allowed to wear skirts with front slit until they got married
once they found their suitor they had to hem the skirt slit .........
methinks mallika n her tribe is from cyprus .......out of greece ..

I like Ulyssess character a lot!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ His wife Penelope is really intelligent!!I hate that Priam๐Ÿคข and Helen๐Ÿ˜ก!!

I think as a society we have become too critical of sexual themes.  Anything related to sex is bashed. Why is sex viewed as a dirty thing??

As for Mallika, who are we to tell her she is doing "indecent" roles. At the end of the day, she has more money and fame than us. If people don't like her, then don't watch her movies. Vidya Balan did things that was in the script, and sometimes it's neccessary to do so. It doesn't mean she is better than Mallika or that Mallika is better than her. Both are in bollywood trying to get the best roles possible. Acting isn't a free ride, it's a job, and can get very tough just like any other job.

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think it fully depends on the director. the way its picturized, the way its shown..thast wut brings class to it.