Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Dear Friends!!

Good Morning!

Good Afternoon and Good Evening to all the people in different countries!!

We often hear some classy actors doing some hot  scenes in some classy films.

Like Vidya Balan  and Saif in Parineeta!!

Like Vidaya Balan and John in Salm Eshq!!

and Rani Mukerjee in N number of films with N number of classy actors!!

Like Ramkapoor and PrachiDesai in Kasam Se(June 26 episode of India)

Those create some sensation as we don't except those acts from those socalled decent actors.When quizzed about those scenes they reply innocently or maturedly

"THE SCRIPT NEEDS THAT ACTION"

On the other side.

People like Rakhi Sawant and Mallika Sherawat are hated for doing those acts.

Poor creatures !! Why such an injustice??

I feel all are decent and indecent provided they are given an oppurtunity to show their decency or indecency!!

Noone is decent .No one is indecent.

Does it apply to all of us also?

A person cannot be judged by his/her indecency/decency in a short time.

Your views on these please!!

Wishes,

Myth

Your views

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Script needs that action -Vidya Balan" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhilwara

bhilwara

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 8:53am | IP Logged
You know Celina Jaitley, she recently said in an interview that wearing "bikini in movies" trend that she pioneered and followed by many afterwards is no longer in vogue! To me, it's like announcing- watchout folks, I'm in monokini in my next movie since I think movies are nothing but swimsuit calenders with motion! The difference could be that some of these people continue to make their "bold" attitude rather than acting as their best selling point, flaunt their assets when clearly the script is not requiring and publicize it even off the screen.

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I don't know what the definition of a classy actor is.
I think that the way these actors make there debut in the film industry brands them as classy or item girls or villains whatever.
I agree that just based on what we see in the movies we can't classify them as classy or cheap.They might be just the opposite in real life.My views about Rakhi sawant changed after I saw Big Boss.They are also normal people who take up these kind of non-classy roles ,who knows maybe because they are in dire need of money.
As long as the scene is done tastefully,whether its a kissing scene or anyother kind and its not vulgar ,its fine.I still don't understand why the hue and cry was made over a simple kissing scene in Dhoom-2 Confused

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 9:23am | IP Logged
There is a difference in portraying the hot scenes in descent way and that in indescent way....... Rakhi sawant and Mallika are indescent otherwise and hence they are blamed..... while Prachi, Vidya are normally descent...... while Rani Mukherjee is a proven actress, who does not need to take help of indescent ways......

Thats the only difference why they are treated differently..... but yeah whether they do the scenes willingly or unwillingly, that is the only fake reason they are giving now a days LOL

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Swar_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Swar_Raj

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Most of it does depend how it is portrayed and how you promote it.
Vaijaynti mala wearing a bikini in Sangam was a big thing that time, hot news too, But VM and RK didnot try to cash the movie on that scene.
Where us some of these laides, feel proud to be called as item girls and want to portry themself in that way.
Madhuri has done kissing scence and really passionate scenes too, but movies were not sold not that ground ad Dhoom was being for Aish's kissing scene. Hrithik has kissed in almost all his movies, but no wheter you wan tto promote that particular scene to get publicity or not. it depends a lot in categorizing the sexy/item or decent or indecent.
Also mostly the girls who label themself as item girls, hardly have acting talent so try to get popularity other way round...mostly as seen by me Tongue

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Similar thoughts have crossed my mind several times. Some members have posted something similar in Big Boss forum when Carol, a BB contestant, wore revealing attire and people thought she looked nice whereas the same people thrashed Rakhi for wearing revealing clothes in the show. The argument was Carol being skinny could carry the dress off without adding vulgarity whereas a full Rakhi looked indecent.

Dressing according to the occasion is something I am very particular about. I dislike when people wear salwar kameez to swimming pool, LOL coming like a new bride to the beach,  LOLLOL wearing shorts to a party in summer unless the invite says so. Wearing a swimsuit in the swimming pool is not vulgar.  Thumbs Up

I won't categorize these actors into classy and trashy based on some movies and TV shows. But I would agree to one thing that one should wear what you can carry off. If you look suffocated in a dress then that definitely doesn't suit you. If a script demanded a French kiss or stripping for Vidya or Rani then the script also demanded much revealing clothes for item girls like Rakhi. Bipasha Basu and Mallika Sherawat started with the same kind of roles in their films but Bipasha was smart enough to move away from the sexy tag and did some good films but she still continued to wear those kinds of clothes. People didn't bother this time. It all depends on the brand of films and the way film is projected. Another mistake these wannabes do is shouting on roof top about their personal affairs to sell themselves. The ones who already reached the top needn't do that so they become classy with a no comments.

absolutely loving this maya... couple things to add.  Nice thread Myth!

Actors who are judged as "cheap trash" should  check whether they do those kind of scenes and roles over and over again and nothing else! If that is all they like to do, then fine!  It is their choice and we should stop judging them for that.  These actors may not have many fans though in comparison to other stars who occasionally indulge is bold and sexual onscreen behaviour yet hold on to their clean image.

Balancing out / limiting the questionable acts with nobel ones is the key to good fame and glory.. 

Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 February 2007 at 12:28pm

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 17 February 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhilwara

You know Celina Jaitley, she recently said in an interview that wearing "bikini in movies" trend that she pioneered and followed by many afterwards is no longer in vogue! To me, it's like announcing- watchout folks, I'm in monokini in my next movie since I think movies are nothing but swimsuit calenders with motion! The difference could be that some of these people continue to make their "bold" attitude rather than acting as their best selling point, flaunt their assets when clearly the script is not requiring and publicize it even off the screen.

Bhilwara ji!!

Wellsaid as all ways!!

I never argue on your statements as Your views are perfect,precise,sharp like a sword!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top