Who is handsome?

Poll

Who is hansome?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
ITS AAKASH ALL THE WAY. RONIT LOOKS AS IF SOMEONE HAS CRUSHED HIS FACE WITH THE BELAN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Misha i totally agree that Ronit face looks as if some1 smashed it 😆

Akash anytime he is so cute.😉

Rifhat

keepitreal thumbnail

Akash and ronit are definitely tied in this one.  It's just too bad that Akaash looks gay and Ronit looks pretty average.  I'm not saying that Akash isn't handsome....however, he's handsome in a very gay-way.  Especially since they make it a point to gloss his lips on every episode!!!😉

Oh and one more thing...they shouldn't ever give Ronit scenes in which he has to cry!!!  He looks like he's trying to cry while being consitpated at the same time.

😆😆

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

its Akash for sure!!............i hate ronit ven he cries!YUK!!....he doesn't even know how to cry😕

AKASH RULZ!!

xsonyxo thumbnail

BOTH?? lol...i think ronit's probably cutr

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AAKASH , AAKASH, AAKASH AND ONLY AAKASH
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
AKASH!!!!❤️ He is so HOTT!!! Ronit is o...k.. but Ajay(akash) is so sweet looking and HOTT!!!
adi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: keepitreal

Akash and ronit are definitely tied in this one.  It's just too bad that Akaash looks gay and Ronit looks pretty average.  I'm not saying that Akash isn't handsome....however, he's handsome in a very gay-way.  Especially since they make it a point to gloss his lips on every episode!!!😉

Oh and one more thing...they shouldn't ever give Ronit scenes in which he has to cry!!!  He looks like he's trying to cry while being consitpated at the same time.

😆😆

lol!!! I totally agree....Akash's isn't bad looking at all, but the again most gay guys aren't ugly....

As for Ronit crying, omg, he shouldn't cry...he doesn't look good at all crying...I like Mr. Cool and Attitude Ronit....

Rifhat thumbnail

Akash is sweet looking but not gay at all. He is just skinny while Ronit reminds me of a beast.😆

Rifhat

nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice avtar arjun's lover