India-Forums

why end it?

mecha94 Newbie
mecha94
mecha94

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Hi there, im new to this form so i hope nobody gets upset with my thoughts.  I know a lot of people are saying that when will this show end, but me persoanlly i hope it never does.  Ok the situations they get into can realy drag on, and sometimes you wonder why the characters do what they do, and think what they think, but you still watch it dont you?  Me personally......i just love Rhimjhim.  She's so cute.  I need my daily dose of Rhimjhim!Tongue I use to love Kohi Apna Sa, only because of the girl who played Shruti.  But when she left it got boring. But now she's Rhimjim, and i think she's great!!!  But anyway's, i still love Piya Ka Ghar.  I think it's a great show.  Thanks!!

Kevin

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hello mecha welcome 2 e forum...u will have loads of fun here...totally understand why you feel pkg shld continue....coz of narayini shastri rite...well i think most pkg fans watch it coz of her...i personally love her actin n shes so beautiful....tts y i watch pkg everyday... but i think most pkg fans want it to end is coz every time it rjhim who is at e losin end.... no one in e serial has suffered more dan her n i think its really crazy how e writers manage to come up wid problems one aft another for e poor rjhim...its really sad...i hope it ends soon coz i want to c a happy endin where she gets her pkg n her sufferin ends....n i totally agree pkg is a great show!!!Clap
Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
yes this is the reason we all feel it should end or show rhimjim as a winner.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
welcome mecha...
Don't feel scared to express your thoughts. We only don't want foul language that is all. So feel free to express...

I too feel this serial should end soon.

Have fun!
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

I would have to admit and say that out of the drama serials that I watch, PKG is one that I can tolerate and enjoy watching at times. My rank goes as follows from favorite to least favorite to pass time:

1. Koi Dil Mein Hain

2. Piya Ka Ghar

3. Kkusum

4. Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin

5. Astitva...Ek Prem Kahani

6. Tum Bin Jaon Kahan

7. Reth

8. Hum 2 Hain Na

Anyone agree with my list?

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Sorry, but there is no way kkusum comes third in my list. Atleast the kusum which is on now and after the real kusum departure. My order according to your number would be:

I like serials where women are bold enough to face the situations. Agreed kkusum is one but too boring and unrealistic.

Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Mecha i know what yur saying, Rimjhim owns. Like Naryani is an excellent actress, and she does a really good job. The only thing is yeah, there are situations that just drag on and on. But then that happens in every serial right? I guess thats a trademark. N e wayz, i want the show to end with rimjhim as Sumita said a "winner" it would be awsome. N e wayz yeah, welcome to the forum.

Nightwing
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style... Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style...  12

Hrishikesh Pandey who plays Shakti in Humari Betiyon Ka Vivah On Zee ...

Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad! Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad!  21

Kamya Punjabi has no doubt, been acclaimed for her various negative ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index