India-Forums

Avinash And Meenaxi ?

SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Do you think that both of them will get married? Usually all lovers all separated, but since this is Star One, I am expecting something good. Wink

Actually I missed many episodes too, can someone tell me whether there is any progress on the sides of Avi and Meenu?

I hope I spelled the names right.. Confused

Regards,
Priyanka.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 6:25am | IP Logged
hey, sonya, looks like u did not read up onthe two updates that I had put on the forum earlier. 

They made progress, were to get engaged and then Rita came along and spoilt the fun.  so Avi alongwith DC and Divya decide to teach this gal a lesson and expose her in front of Col. and Mrs. Malhotra. 

Meanwhile Minu, who is unaware that Avi is only exposing Rita believes that Avi has now started liking Rita, turns away from him and ends their relationship

The story is to continue this week.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index