Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

KTH Update 1st Dec Wed

skm4ur Newbie
skm4ur
skm4ur

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hello Guys!!!

Finally what we thought could not NEVER happen has HAPPENED!!!  Mr. Sujal Garewal doesn't have 5 Crores…. Can you believe it??? I still cant. Kashish how much did you spend??? How did you manage to spend so much??? Sujal what is this jaan… investment karna chaheye tha na… anyway… dekha dariya dil hone ka natija… who asked to gift  225
crores once and 200 crores on marriages that to a Raheja.  Aab bhugtho Big Time…. why do I think he will use piyush's trust fund??? He has time till 3o clock… so he will ask rai to do something… and he will sign blindly.. akshat will not be around… and kashish will come out and for misuse of funds Kashish will send him straight to jail along with murder accusation…. Kashish I really hope it isn't you… well the thought of you sitting in between the drunken Black Masks and commanding them is very scary… atleast Kala Coat was ok… he looked like a school kid and you the teacher. But these Black Masks look a bit serious about their job…. And you commanding them… Oh my God you will look A Bandit Queen…
And what is happening these days… why is Sujal mouthing dialogue that seem to written for a Sujalian??? "agar intezar ke peeche umeed ke koi kiran na ho tho sadiyon ka intezar bhi koi mahine nahi rakta." Waise Sujal jitna tumhe es bath ka yakeen hai ke kashish tumhari bankar ayege…use bhi kahin zyada yakeen humhe es bath se hai ke Rajeev ayega… and apne marzi se ayega. So Rajeev… we are here… u go have a lovely trip and come back.

Update:
Sanjana is packing to get back to simla… Rishi's attempts of finding out the reason goes a waste. Mehak by then calls and says they will meet for the party in the night and requests her not to do any rok-dok on her as she wants to enjoy. Sanjana stays back and tells rishi
that she is staying back for mehak and her family and not for him. Rishi wonders where wat is wrong coz he didn't do anything.Sujal is waiting on malroad itself… the entire road is viran… sujal is waiting for her on the bench. A disappointed sujal get ready to
leave home. His pain speaks "humhare beech ke duri ko mitane ka ek aur koshish ko tumne nakamiyab kardiya kashish. Do kadamoon ka fasla na jaane kitne janamon mein tey hogi. Akir wo kaunse bath hai jo tumhe mere pass anne se rokrahi hai? Piyush se judi achi (?????) yaaden ya mujhese chude bhure yaaden? Wo jo kuch bhi hai aaj main tumse puchunga kashish. kyunki  agar intezar ke peeche umeed ke koi kiran na ho tho sadiyon ka intezar bhi koi mahine nahi rakta. Aaj tumhe jawab dena hoga kashish…Haan." He drives back home… He comes home calls for kashish…he doesn't get a reply. He goes up and sees she is isn't there.  he keeps checking the clock…he calls up the sinha's but she isn't even there. he wonders that she doesn't even have a friend so where can she go. he tries her cell she is not picking it up either.  After a hour passes he realized that kashish could be in trouble…so immediately picked up the phone to call the police. Just then the Black Mask calls…
Black Mask tells sujal not to worry about his wife she is with them…and says they need 5 crores as kashish's jaan ke kemat. Sujal says they will get as much a they want…Black Mask tells him not to bring the police along otherwise…Sheru roared "agar kashish ko kuch bhi huha tho main tum logon ko kahin ka nahi chodunga." And the line got disconnected. (lets us assume that sujal called back on that number but it was switched off. We cant consider him to be such a bondhu… it is matter of His kashish's life)He is restless… thinks of kashish and what moment when she asked him about his " pyar ke gheharaye." And he promised her his life if she asked for it. and again started feeling guilty… "kashish mujhe hi milne arahi te.. tab… aaj phir mere waje se kashish musibath main hai" he was so helpless….Akshat is with reva. Reva is excited that swayam is coming to India and wants akshat to join business with him. and akshat refuses saying that he cant coz Swayam is money minded and akshat is bothered about relationships. Reva says that swayam is practical but akshat refuses. Sujal calls and akshat leaves immediately. Reva stops him saying that sujal is an employer and he shouldn't go. akshat says sujal is his
friend first and then his client.Akshat comes over and sujal is prowling inside the house…. Akshat seems him tensed and asks what happened… and sujal says "kashish is kidnapped" and then tells him the entire story… so now they have to arrange for money coz Mr.Sujal Garewal is Bankrupt considering his standards… he has  around 1 crore in his account and 1 crore in FD. Akshat has 65 lakhs and can arrange for 35 lakhs… now they have to
arrange for 2 crores. Sujal is helpless coz even the buddas are not here.  sujal and akshat try to arrange money but it cant be arranged. Sujal gives up on the clients also.
Akshat asks him wat will happen if they cant arrange the money. Sujal doesn't even want to think of that option… he said "agar unlogon ne kashish ko itne se bhi taklef pohanchaye… tho main kudh nahi janta ke
main uska kya harshat karunga?"Black mask called again…and sujal asked about kashish and is told she is fine…the main black mask asks sujal to come with money somewhere 5
kms away from simla at 3. sujal says ok. (one question… why are the black masks still wearing the mask??? If kashish is behind it then big deal why should they hide their face? And if she isn't then I think by now they would have drugged her coz she is too much to handle…so why is the mask on??? ) sujal tells akshat that they have
asked him to come with the money.The party in goa… no mention about anything… watching cg, lalith and vasu dancing  is a big punishment… and commenting on it will be a
crime on humanity…and I shall not do it. rishi tries to speak to sanjana but in vain.
Sanjana confronts mehak about roshan… and mehak silence answers the question. Sanjana wants to know if there is any relationship between mehak and varun. mehak says no… coz varun is her life and roshan is only her son.
End of episode.
By the way guys who do you all like the way Sujal reacted to the kidnapping??? Well it wasn't sujal at all… I mean it was KASHISH who was kidnapped… and sujal stuck at home??? anyway we know the reason right? But they wasted this part… in normal circumstances watching Rajeev deliver this scene would have be brilliant… chalo koi bath
nahi…he will be right back and back in form.Ok guys get used to seeing a lot of thoda sa pyar and a lot of flashbacks… coz that is the only way that they are going to find to
fill up the 24 mins of the show. All they will show is sujal thinking…and they will take off for a thoda sa pyar…and same with kashish also… I also hope it is thoda sa pyar for sujal…and not tandav and least piyush. and hum bhi kush coz sujal is shown. not to forget the rest of the bandwagon… by the way where is veena? Not to be seen… waiting for onscreen son to return. Veena aunty dont worry…apka Sujal ayega.

One thinks that bugs me about the media is why are they so irresponsible??? And so cheap… what was all that attitude thing just coz he refused an interview… when will they understand to respect a celebrity as a person. And the article in Indiantelevision… heights of chichorapan. Forget it…Rajeev… enjoy your trip. You are there for a show? I hope no dancing… please!!! anyway enjoy yourself.
Have a nice holiday… and come back.
Bye
Take care,

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 2:52am | IP Logged
You must be Aarthi from SG group ? This is typically her style.
Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:36am | IP Logged
I hate kashish
vassundra Newbie
vassundra
vassundra

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by skm4ur

watching cg, lalith and vasu dancing  is a big punishment… and commenting on it will be a
crime on humanity…and I shall not do it.

LOL!!!!!!!!! LOL

omg what an awesome update.. i laughed like crazy during that!

Great Stuff!! Thanx for that yaar LOLClapSmile

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Yeah I also like tis Update .Keep it up & a Great Job skm4urClap
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 11:43am | IP Logged
nice up date could u please up date for 2/12/04.i will be waitingWink
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

i need sum help guys ok i need to knoe that if sum one send u a email how are u suppose to check it and reply back cus i got no clue and i need to know that if u want to send a message across to sum of my hero like rajeev and ejaz how d i do it

so please please Wink im waiting for ur answers bye

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
thankz so much for the update!

Go to top