•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello guys

i wanted to make a request. as u all know that HP6 is being released on the 16th july. some of us have already pre-ordered it while others will be waiting in the line to get  a copy(like me)😭.....so i just wanted to say that untill all of us havent got  a copy plz dont reveal any important thing or information from the book coz it may break our suspense and create a bit confusion.

i say let's just  wait for one week after the release by then i guess all of us will have gotten the book and read and re-read it and so can take part in the discussion..

i hope u guys will understand..plz thats  a request!

sure even i hav not pre-ordered the book.. how sad...😭
Sure!Who would be mean enough to do that?
And if they do, do that then just don't bother reading any of it~!
yeaahh..soo tru..but unfortunately i wont even get the book till like the end of aug cuz im going for a trip and when i come back my mom told me she'll get it by then..😭but i wont stop u all for discussing hp6 butt yeah if it contains major or evennot so major info abt hp6 can u just add spolier in the subjectt??? thankss😳
Originally posted by meha

Hello guys

i wanted to make a request. as u all know that HP6 is being released on the 16th july. some of us have already pre-ordered it while others will be waiting in the line to get  a copy(like me)😭.....so i just wanted to say that untill all of us havent got  a copy plz dont reveal any important thing or information from the book coz it may break our suspense and create a bit confusion.

i say let's just  wait for one week after the release by then i guess all of us will have gotten the book and read and re-read it and so can take part in the discussion..

i hope u guys will understand..plz thats  a request!

Will it be ok if I say "BOOK 6 SPOILERS!!!" as part of the subject or will that tempt you to read them anyways...if it will tempt you then please let me know and I'll promise to not discuss and wait a week😊

Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Will it be ok if I say "BOOK 6 SPOILERS!!!" as part of the subject or will that tempt you to read them anyways...if it will tempt you then please let me know and I'll promise to not discuss and wait a week😊

I think it is ok if the title has "BOOK 6 SPOILERS!!!". It will be unfair to stop ppl from discussing about HP 6.

But please don't put a title like " I did not expect _____ to die in Book 6" etc...

Edited by Monaji - 18 years ago
Yes, PLEASE mention "Book 6 Spoiler" - thats warning enough. If people dont choose to take it, its their choice.