Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

update.....Finally some action!!

DeepAnBH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I was getting tired of watching the same thing again & again...

People slap one another and then either party begs for forgiveness!!

Was the judgemental capabilities of these ppl so poor!!

But yesterday I was glad that something different was happening

For those of you, who didn't watch it..........

Parth gets 25 lakhs from Saasha, for stealing 50 lakhs. He is about to go in and Krishna in the usual melodramatic way, slaps him , the briefcase opens up...Everybody is shocked

Om collects the notes lying around, gives them to Parth and asks his forgiveness. And THEN Parth says...He is NOT sorry that he cheated, co he wants to come up in life! even if there was no  financial problem created by Saasha, he would still be told that he is inexperienced ad would be denied money. He gives a bit of a lecture. He does not want the"Khokle"(Hollow) relationships. Too much idealism, when the eldres dont follow it in spirit

He walks out of the house. Parvathi goes after him. But before that saasha asks him to join them , so that he can make decisions on his life.

He does join them and goes back to the house!!!

Om repents having suspected Vigyarth. Parvathi calls him back and says that she appologises on behalf of all of them. But Vigyarth refuses to listen and hangs up.

Finally realisation seems to dawn on Om. says he never was able to understand the younger generation, if at all he did , it was all wrong. He seemed to agree with Parth that we dont allow them to experiment enough. So they seem jailed.

In the forth coming episodes, I know in typical style, all errant children will come back home and will honour parampara, family values and so on.....having missed them.

But people who honour these values should be more judgemental, isn't it? can't afford to be mislead by all tom, dick and harry!!!

What do you guys say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perveen thumbnail

i dont think parth has gone that bad?im sure his trying to cum in the good books of sasha so he can get the property back frm them the same way when parvathi went and joined hands  with pallavi to get every thing back for her family

could be guys?

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: perveen

i dont think parth has gone that bad?im sure his trying to cum in the good books of sasha so he can get the property back frm them the same way when parvathi went and joined hands with pallavi to get every thing back for her family

could be guys?

I also think he is pretendin so he can get back at sasha and gang!

DeepAnBH thumbnail

There can be only one villan at a time in action!!!

With Khoon and Parvarish in the house, Ekta cant turn parth into a devil

He is going to get the property back for sure.

BUT his actions do have some reactions--- Was it worth Shruthi's abortion?

As they are showing it these days...Monalika is going to gift her child to shruthi

Ekta have you heard of something called 'Orphanages?'