Page 1
Page   of 2

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 17 February 2007 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolniyu

omg this is amazing!!
i dont genrlly read sad stories[going by ur introduction] but this just had me reading till the end of the post.........its beautiful,diffrent,sweet,n with tht touch of humour here n there....its perfectEmbarrassed
cant wait to read more plz update soon Smile

btw-hav u already been a member of this site :-? bcos evry1 alredi seems to kno u LOL

Niyu, she was a very active writer at the Tales Corner at .IN before the merger... That's why we all know her.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Part 1 of Sahana (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:53am | IP Logged
oh kool....thnx i dint kno Big smile
i thot TC was new Confused bcos i was neva a part of if.in Big smile thnk god for the merger this is one rocking forum LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Its a rocking story and definately agree with niyu about the sad stories thing!!!
u rock and keep rocking!

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hiiii Neelam I've heard heaps of u!!! At least I've read heaps of ur stories on IN.COM!!!!

Ysh and Niyu I give u my guarantee-she's the best at msking u cry!! At least that was what I felt after reading that story-can't remember title but it was a love story between a girl and a blind guy and I read it non-stop!!! And cried!!!!

I like the way this story is going! I usually feel sad after reading bitersweet stories but it seems to match my mood right now! When I read the first para I was like OMG this is what I am feeling right now!!!!

Great work dear as usual!!!!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Neelam!!!!

Isn't this the girl who was one of the MOST involved in The Storyteller challenge? The place i got introduced to Tales Corner/???? Oh yes yesyes!!!

and i agree, I just love your stories, they're heart touching!

Lovely beginning! Will go read the other chapters when i get the time, actually, I'll make the time Wink Sahana! Reminds me of this tamil serial ... very famous one actually...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top