What do you plan to do on Friday night? - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Me attending Half blood prince book release party 😃
My sister pre-ordered it and she hasn't read the 5th book yet which means I get to read the 6th book when she gets it~! ^.^

Originally posted by Shanuindian

Me to...I preordered mines but i wont be able to sleep...what time do u expect the books to come naina since i live in ny also.

Well I definetely know I'll get it before 1 PM on Saturday...because thats when the Post Office closes...did you pre-order from Amazon...cause they GUARANTEE the book on the release date...I pre-ordered from Amazon so I'm good😃

Originally posted by kdokka

Me attending Half blood prince book release party 😃

Dude your attending the HBP Book Release Party?! Is it the one that Mugglenet is throwing? In Chicago? I wish I could be there?! At the Mugglenet one at least....Anyways to the question the way I'm spending Friday night? God only knows! I'll be partying all night! By my self of course....all my HP friends are away on vacation! No...just joking! I gonna call over my friends who are still here.....I pre-ordered too...but I don't now how I'm going to get it because the next day is also my lil' bro's b-day! OMG I think I'm going to cry?!

Oooooo...I believe today is the deadline to pre-order it from Amazon (UK) for Saturday morning delivery! YAY! But I feel sorry for my Postwoman. I know JKR said that the book is slimer then the previous ones (4 and 5).

I just need to go find a credit card holder, preferably with a credit card.

And sadly I start my first day of work on Saturday! No!!! Which means that I can't start my speed-y reading. D-oh!

And I will be working next to a major bookshop!

Actually the deadline is July11😊

ohhh...... but JKR told that the 6 th book is 602 or 608 pages... bloomsbery.. is it slimer than the 4 th and 5 th book.. course the 5 th book but how many pages is the 4 th book
Friday night is going to be great! Unnati and I are going to the bookstore at midnight wearing these really cool shirts that say "i solemley sware that i am up to no good". we're both taking part in the harry potter contest there. its going to be a lot of fun!

hope u win it... oh ya welcome to I-F... r u unnati's cousin...... the one who is pixiedust.. if not don't be angry eith me 4 askin u this question......

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

hope u win it... oh ya welcome to I-F... r u unnati's cousin...... the one who is pixiedust.. if not don't be angry eith me 4 askin u this question......

yup. I'm her cousin Seema. U must be Rukul rite?