bajaj’s ’waja’ ,kya baat hai bajaj ki!! - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by madiha_17

But what was the reason of sneha being fainted, she was stressed out by such circumastances, she loves omi but she was forced to accept bajaj decision..SO in all this indirectly baja made a decision just to have some pity on sneha. And yes bajajs aid in in the end that i have realized omi is a nice guy and he will keep sneha happy.

exactly !! bajaj bajaj realized his mistake as usual, he was proved wrong . sneha luvs omi like hell n she can not live wid out him , her life will be ruined widout omi as well, but baja was unable to understand dat. he was sooo stubborn🤢

Originally posted by bajaj_prerna

i know even though u all may admit or not here that u all r also pissed off that prerna is supporting her hubby n not her so called friend.isnt it?

bajaj prerna v r least bothered abt prerna . v all know how she changes her sides , within two days she wil be supporting anu for some reason against bajaj[as usual] n remember U PPL always use bad words for her so u all r pissed of .  actually she must hav felt pity on bajaj as both sneha n prem were wid anu. i also thnk bajaj deserves some sympathy😭😭😆

goo prerna gooooooo otherwise bajaj will get a heart attack

Originally posted by heaven_view

exactly !! bajaj bajaj realized his mistake as usual, he was proved wrong . sneha luvs omi like hell n she can not live wid out him , her life will be ruined widout omi as well, but baja was unable to understand dat. he was sooo stubborn🤢

my dear sneha's life is gonna b hell anyway wid omi .....bcoz of anaita....

no its not confirm , even sharad's mom was cruel in the beginning , omi was also a villian but they became positive, same goes for ana n even if she doesn't sudhrofy so omi luvs sneha like hell, he will definatel ytake care of her n sneha will live happily but in the other case sneha would hav died . the gal has already suffereda lot , she deserves true luv.
i agree-bajaj seriously does hve mpd-luk at his badalte rang-lyk a girgit 🤢 but finally anu's decision is proved right aur bajaj ko uske decision ke aage jhukna pada

bajadi bajaj ki 😆 Edited by jennymanoj - 17 years ago
😆 i think he changed his mind for his baby sneha 😳
bajaj is hiding behind prerna's pallu nowadays 😆 he suddenly forgot all his greviences wid her , y bajaj forgets things sooo quickly.
maybe he thought ye bhi nahin hogi to kahan jaon gaa 😆 😆
Why don't ppl listen.We have been requested by Bhasker T to stop postings such topics but why doesnt anyone listen??
yeh i knw...it waz well funny wen he kept sayin its my fault!!!LOL 😆
heaven_view how many times will we have to tell you to please not create such topics!
Bhasker T has already posted a warning... i know you were just trying to discuss maybe meaning no harm.
But there have recently been so many fights that we dont want another one.
BUT heaven_view THIS IS MY LAST AND FINAL WARNIGN OKAY, SO PLEAS TAKE IT SERIOUSLY OTHER WISE I WILL GET UPSET AND WILL RAISE YOUR WARNIGN LEVEL.
*****TOPIC CLOSED*******