Fan Fictions

fAnTaSy.......AK-SK part 3 page 3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
ooooooooooo first meetingg!!!! interesting(it alwayz is)

continue sooonn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fAnTaSy.......AK-SK part 3 page 3 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
great part continue soon Smile

Edited by tava - 08 March 2007 at 6:09pm

nm16

nm16

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 3:52am | IP Logged
great cont soon

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
very nice...liked it very much..keep up the good work going... Clap do continue soon..will be waiting for the next part eagerly.... Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 26 March 2007 at 8:27pm

MUNNIBABA2009

MUNNIBABA2009

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
PART THREE

Flashback~

angad was sitting on his bike alonee... he was really bored.. nothing was there to do... he sighed adn looked aorund..when someone pushed him from teh back... he tried turning aorund and grab something... but as soon as he turned around he fell... and soo did teh person who pushed him... it was a girl..(lol like anyone dint know that)... they both stared at each other... kripa was breathing heavily... hr hair was falling onto angad's face... they could hear eachother's heartbeat beating through their chest... after sometime.. kripa felt dizzy adn dropped her head to angad's chest and passed out...

" oww my head..." kriap said as she woke up... she looked around but dint find anyone there... then she saw angad come in with a tray of foood... she just stared at him as if he was from another planet... or an alien... he put the tray on teh bedside and looked at her...

" are you feelig better???" he asked softly...

shocked by teh softnes of his voice... she satmmered..." y-es... ho-w did i...r-eac-h he-re?" she asked looking around...

" oh it was nothing... you pushed me.. we fell... after sometime you drpped your head and passed out..." he shrugged...

" oh.." was all she said... embarassed... he turned aorund to get teh food...he was only wearing a vest... so when he turned around she saw a bruise on his neck... kripa slowly brought her hands up..trembling she touched the bruise... " what happened here?"

she pulled away... he was feeling uneasy for eth first time witha girl... " umm its nothing... its just uhh..." he thought of a reason... his devil mind dint work for teh first time... " i fell of teh bike..." he mumbled... yup it was true...

" did you apply medicine over it?" she asked slowly...

" naah.. i dont need medicine its gonna heal ovr time..." he answered... that was another truth... wow he had spoken two truths in a day..what a miracle he thought to hself.. he looekd at her and saw her frown... he presed him lis to hide his smile.. she looked soo adorable when she frowned he thought...

" well since i am here.. you are appling medicine.." she said...." where's teh first aid box..??"

" i dont have any..." angad answered immediately... he knew how much it burned to apply medicine on them..soo he usually avoids them... kripa gave him a piercing gaze... " ok ok.. its right here..."

he gave teh medicine box to her... adn sat down beside her... she took out some medicine adn wet teh cotton... then started applying them on his bruises... angad hissed in pain...and then he dint say anything as he felt her warm breath on his neck/arm/back...

" whats you name?" kripa asked.. stillapplying the medicine..

" angad. angad khanna... and you are?" angad asked...

" kripa..."she said...

she slowly made him turn around... she crawled closer and started applying at teh side of her neck... her face was just an inch away from his neck... angad was going to go crazy with her breath lingering over his skin... he wanted to grab her and kiss her untill there is no air left to breath... but he turned his hand into a fist and held himself... after she finished,she tried to go away.. but angad grabbed her and now their face is an inch awa from eachother...

" angad..." kripa whispered.. satring at him...

" cant control myself anymore..." he whispered back... and crushed his miouth on hers... kripa was shocked at first but soon gave in... they both were kissing eachother like crazy... angad slid his hand around her waist... and she wrapped her hands around his neck... angad slowly caressed er waist adn slid his hand aunder her shirt.. feeling her soft skin... kripa moaned a lil and pulled his hair... she needed some air to breath... both were breathing heavily...

there was aknock in the door... that brought both of them into their senses... angad pecked her lips again and slowly lt go of her... and kripa also let go of hi... but she was still in that trance...

after sometime angad came back and sat infront of her... they both stared at eachother... kripa blushed and lowered ehr eyes...

" sooooooo...." she broke teh silence...

" soooooooo...." he mimicked her...

" i guess i will be leaving now..." kripa said standing up...

" yea i guess..." angad said disappointed...

before leaving angad made hr face him... and kissed her aain... it was not as passionate... but it left kripa breathless... still panting angad asked her... " when are we meeting again?"

" whenever you want... wherever you want" she whispered...

" the same place we met...umm crashed..." she said..

" yess..." she gigled...

and so they started meeting regularly... and eventually confessed their loe...adn now they are meeting after 6 months....

END OF FLASHBACK...

" wow yaar...what a love story...awesomee..." sujal exclamed...

" you'll have to tell mee your love stry too..remember !" angad demanded...

" sureee...." sujal answered...

2 days later...

it was early in teh morning... someone knockedon sujal's door... sujal lazily went to teh door adn opened it... when he felt someone ruinto his arms... he opened his eyes and saw kripa grinning infront of him... kripa winked adn mouth 'enjoy' and elft...he looedk down at teh person hugging him.. it was kashish.. his love... he hugged her back..tightly...

Edited by MUNNIBABA2006 - 18 April 2007 at 7:49pm

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
omg. ak's first meeting was so cute n romantic. its so picture perfect. sk are also soooooo perfect. ur fan fic seems really interestin. hope u cont soon.

popgirl

Goldie

popgirl

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome Fanfic Cntinue soon Clap Clap Clap

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Clap thanks for conti awesome Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top