Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
they just stood there...holding eachother........ not wanting to let go.... kripa came abck to her senses... and slowly opened her eyes..... she couldn't believe she was here in angad's arm...... she tried t pull away but he caught her real tight....." Angad leave mee......" she whispered.... but in answer she just felt his lips against her neck...

" plss kripa.... let mee hold you for sometime...... its been six months....... i need to make up for it...." angad replied almost whispering....... kriap stopped struggling...and rested her head on his shoulder......

" ahem ahem..." they both were startled by the sudden noise...

they let go of eachother... and saw sujal grinning at them....his face was beaming and there was this glint in hs eyes.... kripa looked down embarrassed..while anagd grinned as well....sujal was about to say something... when angad stopped him..." how about we talk in one f our rooms....??"

" lets o to mine..." sujal said... angad caught kripa hand adn dragged her to sujal's room...

" THANKYOUUU SOO MUCHHH!!!!!" sujal almost screamedas soon as they got into his room.... kirpa looked at him confused....' and you angad...stupid... couldn't you tel mee you were in love with her.... i wouldn't worry the whole way here...." he said....

" what is going on???" kirpa finally managed to speak...

" see princess umm what is you name aain??"sujal said...

" kripa.... her name is kripa..." angad answered....

" ohh yea... prncess kirpa.... i am in love with someone else... soo i was thinking how was supposed to ell you that i dont ove and you adn cant marry you...." sujal said excitedly.....

kripa beamed... " you eman you're not sad or mad at mee??"

" nope!!... i am actually thankful..." he replied...

they thre just sat there for a while... kirpa was in angad's arm.... as he said he had to make up for the past six months.... " this is teh life.... ho wluckiy am i... i mean the love of my life and best friend re both from royal family...woww.."

" how lucky are you... your best friend and love of teh life are getting married in two weeks..." sujal mumbled...

" oh....prince--" kripa started but sujal cut her off...

" call mee sujal...."

" uhh.. ok .. sujal... why are you soo tensed??"

" yaar...you two love birds are together...what about mee... where is my llady love bird??" he mumbled... but kripa understood....

" soo why dont you cal her here???" she said...

" she must bee hating mee rigth now...when she came to know that iw as gettin married ot someone... she almost killed herself.." he said...he was in a verge of crying....

" ohh...(thinks) maybee i can bring her here..." she said grinning...

" you can???" sujal and angad asked together....

" umm... maybee... give mee her phone number and address... i'll bring her here,.."

" but she is in Verdanan...not here in Geneva...."

' dont worry i've got a mini jet... i'lll go and bring her with mee... i promise...." kirpa said with areassuring smile...

" THANKUUU!!!" sujal beamed again.... while kirpa and angad laughed looking at his sudden change..... he stopped and loked at them..." btw... why dont i know anythign about you two getting together..??" he said and landed on teh bed...

" long story..." angad replied...

" well i've got two whole weeks.... soo i wanna know everything..." he said...

angad sighed...when there was a knock on teh door.... kirpa got up and straightened her dress... she was not supposed to eb seen with angad.... sujal opened tehd oor... there was queen gayatri.... " why are you all sitting here....??" she asked...

" actually we were egtting to know eavchother.. i eman thsi is our first meeting soo..."

" well then what is mr. khanna doing here??" she asked again...

" well they weren't comfortable sitting alone..soo they dragged mee in.. i was just sitting by the window... i was just presentin teh room...they did all te talking..." he aswered...

" hmmm... princess plss come with mee i need to talk to you...."

" yes maa.. i wana talk to you tooo...."

gayatri left and kripa gave a quick eck to angad....and whispered..." dont worry i'll get your lady love brd for you...' she winke adn left.....

" soo tell mee..how did you guyss meet...???" sujal said as he jumped on his bed....

" umm you remember that trip we went to...when you got really sick but you dint let mee stay with you..."

" yea.... i do remember..."

" soo i met her there.... she was kind of...-- uhh lost..." he smiled as he remembered there first meeting...

ok here goes the nest part

preview- flashback... and kripa brings ladu love bird... aka kashish to the palace...
Edited by MUNNIBABA2006 - 17 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part... luveed it.... I was rite i knew it wud be sujal... KOOL..... cont soon
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooooooooooo first meetingg!!!! interesting(it alwayz is)

continue sooonn
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part continue soon 😊 Edited by tava - 17 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very nice...liked it very much..keep up the good work going... πŸ‘ do continue soon..will be waiting for the next part eagerly.... πŸ˜ƒ Edited by sun_423 - 17 years ago
MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART THREE

Flashback~

angad was sitting on his bike alonee... he was really bored.. nothing was there to do... he sighed adn looked aorund..when someone pushed him from teh back... he tried turning aorund and grab something... but as soon as he turned around he fell... and soo did teh person who pushed him... it was a girl..(lol like anyone dint know that)... they both stared at each other... kripa was breathing heavily... hr hair was falling onto angad's face... they could hear eachother's heartbeat beating through their chest... after sometime.. kripa felt dizzy adn dropped her head to angad's chest and passed out...

" oww my head..." kriap said as she woke up... she looked around but dint find anyone there... then she saw angad come in with a tray of foood... she just stared at him as if he was from another planet... or an alien... he put the tray on teh bedside and looked at her...

" are you feelig better???" he asked softly...

shocked by teh softnes of his voice... she satmmered..." y-es... ho-w did i...r-eac-h he-re?" she asked looking around...

" oh it was nothing... you pushed me.. we fell... after sometime you drpped your head and passed out..." he shrugged...

" oh.." was all she said... embarassed... he turned aorund to get teh food...he was only wearing a vest... so when he turned around she saw a bruise on his neck... kripa slowly brought her hands up..trembling she touched the bruise... " what happened here?"

she pulled away... he was feeling uneasy for eth first time witha girl... " umm its nothing... its just uhh..." he thought of a reason... his devil mind dint work for teh first time... " i fell of teh bike..." he mumbled... yup it was true...

" did you apply medicine over it?" she asked slowly...

" naah.. i dont need medicine its gonna heal ovr time..." he answered... that was another truth... wow he had spoken two truths in a day..what a miracle he thought to hself.. he looekd at her and saw her frown... he presed him lis to hide his smile.. she looked soo adorable when she frowned he thought...

" well since i am here.. you are appling medicine.." she said...." where's teh first aid box..??"

" i dont have any..." angad answered immediately... he knew how much it burned to apply medicine on them..soo he usually avoids them... kripa gave him a piercing gaze... " ok ok.. its right here..."

he gave teh medicine box to her... adn sat down beside her... she took out some medicine adn wet teh cotton... then started applying them on his bruises... angad hissed in pain...and then he dint say anything as he felt her warm breath on his neck/arm/back...

" whats you name?" kripa asked.. stillapplying the medicine..

" angad. angad khanna... and you are?" angad asked...

" kripa..."she said...

she slowly made him turn around... she crawled closer and started applying at teh side of her neck... her face was just an inch away from his neck... angad was going to go crazy with her breath lingering over his skin... he wanted to grab her and kiss her untill there is no air left to breath... but he turned his hand into a fist and held himself... after she finished,she tried to go away.. but angad grabbed her and now their face is an inch awa from eachother...

" angad..." kripa whispered.. satring at him...

" cant control myself anymore..." he whispered back... and crushed his miouth on hers... kripa was shocked at first but soon gave in... they both were kissing eachother like crazy... angad slid his hand around her waist... and she wrapped her hands around his neck... angad slowly caressed er waist adn slid his hand aunder her shirt.. feeling her soft skin... kripa moaned a lil and pulled his hair... she needed some air to breath... both were breathing heavily...

there was aknock in the door... that brought both of them into their senses... angad pecked her lips again and slowly lt go of her... and kripa also let go of hi... but she was still in that trance...

after sometime angad came back and sat infront of her... they both stared at eachother... kripa blushed and lowered ehr eyes...

" sooooooo...." she broke teh silence...

" soooooooo...." he mimicked her...

" i guess i will be leaving now..." kripa said standing up...

" yea i guess..." angad said disappointed...

before leaving angad made hr face him... and kissed her aain... it was not as passionate... but it left kripa breathless... still panting angad asked her... " when are we meeting again?"

" whenever you want... wherever you want" she whispered...

" the same place we met...umm crashed..." she said..

" yess..." she gigled...

and so they started meeting regularly... and eventually confessed their loe...adn now they are meeting after 6 months....

END OF FLASHBACK...

" wow yaar...what a love story...awesomee..." sujal exclamed...

" you'll have to tell mee your love stry too..remember !" angad demanded...

" sureee...." sujal answered...

2 days later...

it was early in teh morning... someone knockedon sujal's door... sujal lazily went to teh door adn opened it... when he felt someone ruinto his arms... he opened his eyes and saw kripa grinning infront of him... kripa winked adn mouth 'enjoy' and elft...he looedk down at teh person hugging him.. it was kashish.. his love... he hugged her back..tightly...

Edited by MUNNIBABA2006 - 17 years ago
angullgrl91 thumbnail
omg. ak's first meeting was so cute n romantic. its so picture perfect. sk are also soooooo perfect. ur fan fic seems really interestin. hope u cont soon.
popgirl thumbnail
Awesome Fanfic Cntinue soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ thanks for conti awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. such a sweet part... luved kripa n angads luv story... wonder wat happened with sujal n kashish.... cnt wait for u to cont... pls do cont soon 😊