Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

MUNNIBABA2009

MUNNIBABA2009

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

" goodmorning Prince" said Her Highness....queen of the Geneva...also known as the land of Fantasy.....Queen Gayatri...... to her very own soon to be son-in-law......Prince Sujal....... he just gave her a weak smile.....bowed and kissed her hand..... this was quite funny for Angad Khanna...who just came to know....that Sujal...his best friend with whom he had spent since childhood and grown up ...was actually the prince of Verdana...... the neighbouring land of Geneva....... Queen took her hand away from Sujal and turned her attention from the smart adn charming prince to Angad who was not as smart yet really handsome and charming......." may i know who this is prince??"

" this is my best friend Angad...Angad Khanna...." Sujal replied.... and gestured angad to bow down..... adn do what he did....... and soo angad just rolled his eyes and did it..... everything seemed like a dream...till yesterday Sujal was just Sujal..his dorky friend and today...he was Prince Sujal.....

his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of anklets.... she sees a girl run down the hallway to the room..... as soon as he sees the room....there is kind of a concern adn satisfying look on angad's face...whie sujal doesn't seem to cae about anything...... the girl is no other than Kripa!!!.... the only daughter of Queen Gayatri and also the only living relative of her..... " Kripa.... this is Prince Sujal and his friend Angad..." said Gayatri...getting both angad and kripa out of their 'fantasy land'.......

kripa stepped forward and bowed with them both.... angad grinned as she bowed towards him....this sent chills down her spine.....
" Princess.....show Prince and his companion their rooms please"

" yes ma...." kripa mumbled and took angad and sujal to their rooms....... first came sujal's room... angad's room was three or four rooms away..... soo now only angad and kriap along with some maids were in the hallway...... they were walking slowly and quietly.... as soon as angad saw that they were only ones tehre...... he quickly grabbed kirpa through her waist and pinned her to the walll..... his one hand around her waist and other on the wall..... he pressed his body against hers.....

this was soo very expected...... kripa thought...she couldn't help but stare into those brown eyes.... that made her go nutz........ their eyes locked for a second...then slowly angad brought his hand that was on the wall and moved it through her face...... feeling each and every feature of her face..... his hands stop over her lips...he slowly moves his thumb over her lips outlining them...... he looks at her lips...that were slightly trembling...adn then into her eyes...... " May I??" he whispers..... kripa who had lost her senses merely nodded.... and in no time.....they were kissing.... kripa wrapped her hands around his neck while he moved his hand on her waist feeling her curves..which were driving him crazy.....

they just stood there...holding eachother........ not wanting to let go.... kripa came abck to her senses... and slowly opened her eyes..... she couldn't believe she was here in angad's arm...... she tried t pull away but he caught her real tight....." Angad leave mee......" she whispered.... but in answer she just felt his lips against her neck...

" plss kripa.... let mee hold you for sometime...... its been six months....... i need to make up for it...." angad replied almost whispering....... kriap stopped struggling...and rested her head on his shoulder......

" ahem ahem..." they both were startled by the sudden noise...

hehe...plsss comment guyss... i wrote this cuz i was getting boreeeeeed.... and now i have a really good i dea... soo plsss comment........

Edited by MUNNIBABA2006 - 18 April 2007 at 7:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fAnTaSy.......AK-SK part 3 page 3" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
REALLY interesting nd cute!!!!!!! Clap PLEASE continue soon!!!!! Big smile
i CANNOT wait to read more!!!!!! LOL

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
awww its sooo cute!!!! can't wait for the next part! Smile

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
great part

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
how cutee Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 6:50am | IP Logged
interesting n do cont. soon

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 15 February 2007 at 2:29am | IP Logged
interesting pls cont soon

jazmeen

IF-Dazzler

jazmeen

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
hey abhi koooool ff seems sho romantic interesting lol plzzzzzzzzzzz con soon yaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top