Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

did u noticed somthing in yesterday's episode...where akash was writting in his "our love story" diary.....he didn't tear the paper....he just crossed it out....maybe ....if someone reads it

if ronit read it.....he might...go and give pooja's hand to akash....keh pooja tumhari hai...typical bollywood stuff.....but this can really happen........keh mujhye nahain pata tha keh tum merye itnye achye dost ho....meri dosti keh liye tum naye apnye pyaar ki qurbani di😭

if pooja read it......she would be like main tumhari hi thi....hummarye eik hi goal hai.....hum saab ka eik jisa hai....

if reema reads it.......how can ronit do that.....us ko pata the keh bhai ko pooja pasand hai.....tum merye ho and all that....

if akash's mom reads it..........mera beta boht brave hai

i know all this is very bollywoodish style...but anything is possible....its indian tv.....

plz comment😃

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THE STORY IS SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO KAL HO NA HO.
AAKASH THE SACRIFICING AMAN{SRK}AND RONIT THE LUCKY ROHIT{SAIF}

DIDN'T SHAHRUKH KHAN LEFT PRITTY COZ HE HAD CANCER....HE HAD NO OTHER CHOICE....THIS IS NOT SAME IN YMLH. akash give qurbani of his love coz his friendship with ronit..........

i was wondering wat would have happened if akash got there first and proposed pooja........

-misha thumbnail
MS BHOLI BHALI I WAS JUST SAYING THAT YMLH IS SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO KAL HO NA HO NOT EXACTLY SIMILAR

oh ok!!.....sorry for misunderstanding u.

-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

oh ok!!.....sorry for misunderstanding u.

IT'S OK, MS BHOLI BHALI. I WAS JUST JOKING
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think ronit will read it,but much later.Anyway he has reema na, so that takes care of him.
-misha thumbnail
FIRST OF ALL WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CREATE THIS LOVE TRIANGLE 😡 😡 😡

i know....this serial was not at all a love story time....it was more like a girl who wants to achive her goals...and she belongs to a middle class family....

i don't know that how many girls actually fall in love in india like these that they show in seials........

-misha thumbnail
THIS STUPID SERIAL HAS ABSOLUETELY NO LOGIC 😡 😡