•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Jammy thanks for the updates u have been providing. I just have a request. When u do the update u say some lines in Hindi. I was wondering if u can repeat those lines in English too. I can understand Hindi fine but have trouble reading it. If u can do that i would be so happy if u can't that's fine too.

Thanks Jammy

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Actually why I wrote a few statements in hindi is because some statements made by the character feels good to read in the same language as said on screen and if the statment is translated in english then it looses its appeal.

Anyways I will write translated english statements from now on. I cant promise that I will write both. Due to time constrain.

Anyhow today the update is being posted late so sit tight.

Jammy.

I was about to make the same request but was afraid of offending Jammy so...

... yes, i too have this problem, but i guess i can manage
 its true but i dont think that there will be any prob to read updates in hindi but sometimes it become little difficult to understand specially for us who r not indian.
😃

Ok No more Hinglish!!! 😆

Only English. 😉

friends dont hesitate in bringing it to my notice if you are not comfortable with the updates. I wont find it offending, If  I can make some positive changes then I will make them.

Inconvineince regreted 😳

Jammy.
aaaawwwwwwww..............but hinglish is so much fun........😃