Kkusum doesn't make sense anymore...

Nita Pita thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Besides the fact that it never did anyway...I have a serious question now...

❓ Remember a lonnnng time back, there was some chakkar with Abhay, Mahi and Kkusum, and we found out that Abhay and Mahi's marraige was not real because Kkusum was still alive and therefore they never got a real divorce...Therefore, how can Mahi ask for a divorce to a marraige that doesn't exist....??

This is the one thing that pisses me off about Ekta...the mosssttt...she always brings out some information and then contradicts it soon after.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
I used to think the same , but justified it with this reasoning - if a spouse disapears for 7 years minimum , its taken as abandonement and one can take the marriage as null and void 🀒. ......well i suppose that may have happened , but even if that did .......the funniest part is that they could be only married 2 years or so .........they married when Kali turned 18 ......so whats with the 21st anniversary .........😑
Nita Pita thumbnail

Hey...I thought that only happened in the US...but I guess I was wrong...

It's funny you should mentione that, because I made that same point in another discussion about this 21st anniversary thing...damn Ekta😑