India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Question About Sam Soni

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Why did Sam Soni quit the show? Contract dispute? Too many other committments? Decided to move on a la Nausheen Ai Sardar? Him quitting the show because he felt his role was not substantial seems unlikely because he had what I thought was one of the more meatier roles in the show in addition to Jassi's and Jassi's Papaji

Are we for sure that he has gone from the show forever? Or is it a whole lot of wild rumor-mongering? Judging by how quickly T&D Singh make their characters do 180s there at least half a dozen twists they can throw into this show if it's going to run into March - 4 months really is a lot of time indeed. Plus Jassi, despite losing some weight from earlier on this year, still looks a tad too plump for a glamorous makeover Wink

IMO if Sam Soni is gone from the show I see a replacement Purub coming back into the show claiming he never wrote the letter and in the process throwing a spanner into the machine of the ongoing "romance" bet Jassi and Armaan. Plus the truth about Kohinoor will have to come out sooner or later because Jassi is still under impression that Purushotam is aware of it

Al

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by albelarahi

Why did Sam Soni quit the show? Contract dispute? Too many other committments? Decided to move on a la Nausheen Ai Sardar? Him quitting the show because he felt his role was not substantial seems unlikely because he had what I thought was one of the more meatier roles in the show in addition to Jassi's and Jassi's Papaji

Are we for sure that he has gone from the show forever? Or is it a whole lot of wild rumor-mongering? Judging by how quickly T&D Singh make their characters do 180s there at least half a dozen twists they can throw into this show if it's going to run into March - 4 months really is a lot of time indeed. Plus Jassi, despite losing some weight from earlier on this year, still looks a tad too plump for a glamorous makeover Wink

IMO if Sam Soni is gone from the show I see a replacement Purub coming back into the show claiming he never wrote the letter and in the process throwing a spanner into the machine of the ongoing "romance" bet Jassi and Armaan. Plus the truth about Kohinoor will have to come out sooner or later because Jassi is still under impression that Purushotam is aware of it

Al

From all the news we are getting recently, it seems SS has left the show not to come back. All the channels seem to be Ekta's kingdom. I don't think T & D will do the mistake of bringing back purab again in this show.

All purab fans want him to come back back i don't think that really affects T & D since they are very much under pressure from BLF people about ending up jassi with Armaan.

So if u r a purab fan keep your fingers crossed, if not Armaan ke liye bhagwaan se pray karna. LOL

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:58am | IP Logged
IN SHOW WAALO NE TO MERA DIL HI TOD DIYA. MERE PYARE PURAB UNCLE KO NIKALNE KI HIMMAT KAISI HUI. MERE AASOO TAPAK TAPAK KE GIR RAHE HAIN.

YAAD AA RAHI HAI PURAB KI YAAD AA RAHI HAI
bd_girl Groupbie
bd_girl
bd_girl

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 8:34am | IP Logged
It is very sad that he is no more in jjkn.I missed him a lot.I dont think that there is any chance that he will come back.Cry
anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Ab lagta hai, ek bucket ki sakht zaroorat hai, ek to jassi upar se forum wale, specially Purab ke diwane, mere screen se baahar aa rahi hai aasuoon ki baaaad Cry Cry
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry Even I had a feeling tat Purab will comeback after sometime.. but after reading these updates... am so dis-heartened... Cry Cry such a wonderful character Purab.......
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top