Advice Corner

How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 3:43am | IP Logged
heyy priya! i just read through the post... omg! im kind of in the same situation! (ish.. slightly diff! LOL )

mine is that: i kinda like this guy iv known for aages! but we never really talked that much! a year or two ago i used to catch him looking at me, then he would look away... and we used to talk on msn a lot! but not in person ( Confused duno y?!) and then.. we jst stopped.. and recently i found out he has a gf.. so i was like.. ryt... then.. Confused LOL so im jst getting over him.. it wasnt 'love'.. just a lil crush! Embarrassed

and i think with ur guy.. hes being sooo wierd!! i mean.. hello! a grl told u she likes u... what the hell are u doing?! Angry LOL

but from ur last update at the bowling alley and him standing next to u and stuff... i think he may like u! hes just pacing himself for some stupid and strange reason! LOL

has anything been happening recently tho? Big smile

kansha x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 9)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hey guys
Nope nothing recent.. Bowling has also ended now..he doesn't come online Ouch

What are ways u suggest to get over him? Embarrassed

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 6:23am | IP Logged
aww!!! well... u could just keep busy with work, school and friends! that should work! because ur mind is focussing on other things... u will eventually forget about him! Big smile

either that.. hang out with hotterrr guys! jk jk Embarrassed LOL

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Talk to me Cool

I mean Im way better to talk Tongue Do things you enjoy na jaani Big smile

softk_6

Goldie

softk_6

Posted: 15 May 2007 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Talk to me Cool

I mean Im way better to talk Tongue Do things you enjoy na jaani Big smile

really ...we are fun to talk to...forget him and talk to usLOL

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Oh my gosh.Cry omg!

of course. wen i decide hey im over him. hes online.OH MY GOD ughh.

and i thot i was over him but wen i saw him on..i got butterflies in my stomacheConfusedConfused

i IMed him while he was away..i forget wat his away was and sooo i was like"loll. good luck"

and i went away cus i had to go out and wen i came home..

MY COMPUTER WAAS OFF.Ouchv

but my friend showed me this;

red braces-- (if you're taken)
green braces--(if you are confused)
blue braces-- (if you like someone but NOT SURE HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU)
pink braces--(if your taken and loving it)
purple braces-- (if your single)
yellow braces -- (you're about to give up)
black braces-- (there's no point in liking the person you like)
White braces-- (if ur just taking life as it comes)
orange braces--(if ur a pirate!)
clear braces--(if u like someone and you think they like you)

and i have blue braces and its exactOuch

~Priya

softk_6

Goldie

softk_6

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 1:18am | IP Logged
hey dear...jus relax... jus be a little strong...this is a very normal situation(i mean getting buttterflies in stomach)...it's jus coz u like him u feel this way... so jus dnt think too much about him and treat him as ur good friend..treat him like any other friend..and im soooo sure u will stop thinking about him...it will take some time but u will succeed

that was my opinion....i have faced tuff and difficult guys but they are my friends...so i can understand what ur going thru...
jus be strong headed and move on...dnt let these things affect u...i guess u have better things to do in life..so dnt think too much and leave the rest to god Smile

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 6:52am | IP Logged

I think then next time he comes online or you see him just ask him for a clear answer! Because then atleast it'll be easy to get over him...That is if he's been fooling around with you! And try divert your mind...I know how it is when the same thing goes around in your head...The matter becomes even bigger! I mean at the end of the day..If he says no...He's the idiot...Not you! His loss and not yours! So don't worry about it!

And the above thing about the coloured braces LOL it's not true hun! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top