Advice Corner

How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

he doesnt hate anyoone
and i dont think i want to go out of my way Ouch

dont talk to another plz that will have a diff affect and he could end up going to another girl just go with the ingonring for now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 6)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indian aviator

indian aviator

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Just ask him straighforward...guys like ladies who are clear and cut with conversation...????

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian aviator

Just ask him straighforward...guys like ladies who are clear and cut with conversation...????

yea the easiest way to know is to ask him ..so comeon go ahead and ask him.it wont be that hard

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 4:07am | IP Logged
^^ yeh she alredy has...he's just shy or something...and REALLY indirect

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 4:59am | IP Logged
^^She's done that no already….i believe she's already told him that she loves him n now its his turn to do the same..thats what she's waiting for right??? If I m not wrong I think this is the situation….

So if u go as per this ^ then there is no harm in ignoring him or talking to another guy..u have done ur part..told him whatever u feel….. now if he really loves u..he should answer back….what he's waiting for??? X'mass??? Confused

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 7:41am | IP Logged
ignore him in time he will come to you you have done your bit its down to him now

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
well if u have already told him u like him n hes still not making a move then i guess u should move on...

did u try ignoring him n did he react ?if he did then keep going but if didn't then i would suggest u to move on..don't waste ur time over him.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

well if u have already told him u like him n hes still not making a move then i guess u should move on...

did u try ignoring him n did he react ?if he did then keep going but if didn't then i would suggest u to move on..don't waste ur time over him.

some people will never no how lucky they are, if he hasnt reacted o with pinkys advice and move on he will come to you one day

Post Reply New Post

Go to top