Advice Corner

How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

Ignoring him is awfully hard ..
because we share SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many common friends. like ALOT
and tommrow(friday) me and my friends are going ot the mall so my one friend invites him
and im like okay but i have nothhing wrong with that but how awkwardOuchConfused

trust me this is the best way to do it, i no its hard but if you wanna find out if he likes you if you ignore him he will then come to you and check if eevrything is ok, trust me oldest trick in the book, then you will be in charge, this is the way to go if you wanna find out if he likes you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 5)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

because we share SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many common friends. like ALOT
and tommrow(friday) me and my friends are going ot the mall so my one friend invites him
and im like okay but i have nothhing wrong with that but how awkwardOuchConfused

trust me this is the best way to do it, i no its hard but if you wanna find out if he likes you if you ignore him he will then come to you and check if eevrything is ok, trust me oldest trick in the book, then you will be in charge, this is the way to go if you wanna find out if he likes you

exactly! you HAVE to ignore him!

and u shud know that its not hard to ignore someone in a group of ppl...dont speak to him. dont start a convo...and if he does, just answer a simple yes or no if its a question.

but for any of this ignoring thing to work...YOU need to want to ignore him too....and looks like you dont want to!LOLWink look girl, it's only for a little bit that you'll have to ignore him for....he'll come around when he doesnt see you...trust me.

you can do it! LoL...cmon! and do update! Tongue

BeMyHero4ever

Goldie

BeMyHero4ever

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

Originally posted by kal-el

exactly! you HAVE to ignore him!

and u shud know that its not hard to ignore someone in a group of ppl...dont speak to him. dont start a convo...and if he does, just answer a simple yes or no if its a question.

but for any of this ignoring thing to work...YOU need to want to ignore him too....and looks like you dont want to!LOLWink look girl, it's only for a little bit that you'll have to ignore him for....he'll come around when he doesnt see you...trust me.

you can do it! LoL...cmon! and do update! Tongue

yepp she's right so right

if he really likes u ,watch when u ignore him he would wanna talk to u so badly or try to get ur attention somehow

and in groups its better ,u shuld talk to ur otherfriends or if their any other guys there also talk to them to make him jealous!!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged
he will come to you when he realises his jokes arent funny his taesing is having no effect i will stake my job he will come to you and his first words will be did i do something wrong if i did i am sorry
trust me

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 4:56am | IP Logged
ya i think as everybody suggests…ignoring thing should work…..not only that…. I suggest while u r ignoring him….talk to another guy..maybe he's best frend or even someone he doesn't like…….try this…..i have a feeling this will work… Wink Wink

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
lol exactly! ignore! ^^^ talk to a guy he hates!

and DO tell us what happens!!

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged
he doesnt hate anyoone
and i dont think i want to go out of my way Ouch

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

he doesnt hate anyoone
and i dont think i want to go out of my way Ouch

go out of ur way for wat?

girl, just ignore him! u dont need any effort for that! or out of ur way...LOLWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top