How do you know when a guy likes u? - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by DesiChocolate

@ kal-el: no he didnt..
i was going to IM him and be like what the hell is ur problem..but then my friend said no if he does it again then do it so i was like okay

@naina and danny: lmaoo..hailaa nainuu i didnt not know u did researchh!😲 😳 😳 But yeah. I dont want to think that he does like me but then i dnt wanna get my hopes up and stufff

heres a update:
once again he made fun of me 😡 😭 ...cus my friend told me he laughed a wen i went up to bowl..its like wat the hell..but we had a extermly mini convo..what happened was that i went up to bowl and i hear ppl syaing stop stop in the bck so i turn arond nd i say me? and he ssays noo u can bowl and im like oh okay..and then like at the wayy end he comes to my friends table and says"have u guys seen my science book" and i give this dirtyyy look.. 😆 and turn back..and then my friends repsond 😛

😆😆 No, Priya, no research done.. 😳

Well, from what's happening, I think you should just move on.  If the guy is way too shy or he just likes to make fun.. either way, I would suggest that you stop giving him any attention just like you did up there ^^^  I Would say that he is not worth it. 😛
Ignoring him is awfully hard ..
because we share SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many common friends. like ALOT
and tommrow(friday) me and my friends are going ot the mall so my one friend invites him
and im like okay but i have nothhing wrong with that but how awkward😕

Ignoring him is awfully hard ..
because we share SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many common friends. like ALOT
and tommrow(friday) me and my friends are going ot the mall so my one friend invites him
and im like okay but i have nothhing wrong with that but how awkward😕

trust me this is the best way to do it, i no its hard but if you wanna find out if he likes you if you ignore him he will then come to you and check if eevrything is ok, trust me oldest trick in the book, then you will be in charge, this is the way to go if you wanna find out if he likes you

Originally posted by kal-el

trust me this is the best way to do it, i no its hard but if you wanna find out if he likes you if you ignore him he will then come to you and check if eevrything is ok, trust me oldest trick in the book, then you will be in charge, this is the way to go if you wanna find out if he likes you

exactly! you HAVE to ignore him!

and u shud know that its not hard to ignore someone in a group of ppl...dont speak to him. dont start a convo...and if he does, just answer a simple yes or no if its a question.

but for any of this ignoring thing to work...YOU need to want to ignore him too....and looks like you dont want to!😆😉 look girl, it's only for a little bit that you'll have to ignore him for....he'll come around when he doesnt see you...trust me.

you can do it! LoL...cmon! and do update! 😛

Originally posted by bewafa

exactly! you HAVE to ignore him!

and u shud know that its not hard to ignore someone in a group of ppl...dont speak to him. dont start a convo...and if he does, just answer a simple yes or no if its a question.

but for any of this ignoring thing to work...YOU need to want to ignore him too....and looks like you dont want to!😆😉 look girl, it's only for a little bit that you'll have to ignore him for....he'll come around when he doesnt see you...trust me.

you can do it! LoL...cmon! and do update! 😛

yepp she's right so right

if he really likes u ,watch when u ignore him he would wanna talk to u so badly or try to get ur attention somehow

and in groups its better ,u shuld talk to ur otherfriends or if their any other guys there also talk to them to make him jealous!!

he will come to you when he realises his jokes arent funny his taesing is having no effect i will stake my job he will come to you and his first words will be did i do something wrong if i did i am sorry
trust me
ya i think as everybody suggests…ignoring thing should work…..not only that…. I suggest while u r ignoring him….talk to another guy..maybe he's best frend or even someone he doesn't like…….try this…..i have a feeling this will work… 😉 😉

lol exactly! ignore! ^^^ talk to a guy he hates!

and DO tell us what happens!!
he doesnt hate anyoone
and i dont think i want to go out of my way

he doesnt hate anyoone
and i dont think i want to go out of my way

go out of ur way for wat?

girl, just ignore him! u dont need any effort for that! or out of ur way...😆😉