Advice Corner
Advice Corner

India-Forums

How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 4)

BeMyHero4ever Goldie
BeMyHero4ever
BeMyHero4ever

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
lol
basically guys brain works backwards!!
DesiChocolate IF-Rockerz
DesiChocolate
DesiChocolate

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

Heres a little updatee..
He dragged the convo with me..and left me a message while i was away...but then at bowling(the indian comunity here is in a bowling league) he was making fun of mee and another friend of minee...and its not like HE starteed it..its because of another guy..he likes my bestest friend..and hes such aa (*#&$(#&$#*#&*$& he makes all of our lives a living HELL. im seriouss! and he got the guy i like started tooAngry

guys tease ya when they like ya...that guy likes ur best frend, so he teases her...and couldnt we apply the same rule to u and ur guy?

lolzz. i guess?Embarrassed

since uve already asked him and if he STILL cant get the courage, then do you really need such a spineless guy in ur life? LOL [yes i know u wont like me sayin that...but i have to...coz one shud always show the two sides to someone who is confused]

you know what, why dont u try ignorin him for a little bit? that could work you know.

i did..i didnt IM him for a couple of dayssEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DesiChocolate IF-Rockerz
DesiChocolate
DesiChocolate

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
@ kal-el: no he didnt..
i was going to IM him and be like what the hell is ur problem..but then my friend said no if he does it again then do it so i was like okay

@naina and danny: lmaoo..hailaa nainuu i didnt not know u did researchh!Shocked Embarrassed Embarrassed But yeah. I dont want to think that he does like me but then i dnt wanna get my hopes up and stufff

heres a update:
once again he made fun of me Angry Cry Ouch ...cus my friend told me he laughed a wen i went up to bowl..its like wat the hell..but we had a extermly mini convo..what happened was that i went up to bowl and i hear ppl syaing stop stop in the bck so i turn arond nd i say me? and he ssays noo u can bowl and im like oh okay..and then like at the wayy end he comes to my friends table and says"have u guys seen my science book" and i give this dirtyyy look.. LOL and turn back..and then my friends repsond Tongue

Edited by DesiChocolate - 12 March 2007 at 7:10pm
kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 3:19am | IP Logged
hmmm i cant make heads or tales with htis guy, i think he is toying with ure emotions, i suggest you leave him be for a while an then see what his reaction is?
Naughty_n_nice IF-Veteran Member
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

This could actually be quite opposite you know!!!

Teasing can also mean that the person wants to be friends...

Hehe, my incident, the guy I'm going out with, is totally shy, so he would have never asked me out (had it not been for the 13 people who refused to talk to him if he didn't ask soon)... Bowling alleys are nice! Hehe, I remember the day he was "forced" to ask me out (coz he was too scared)..., he actually came up and tried helping me bowl (I'm not THAT bad...)

Well, why not try the ignore thing again? Or u can try some boys psychology... But I won't post that here... If Nug or Danny read it, they might just kill me Wink
kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 4:22am | IP Logged
no go ahead sam i wanna see this then i will show you some magic an turn it into reverse psych LOL
Naina_Manam IF-Dazzler
Naina_Manam
Naina_Manam

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiChocolate

@ kal-el: no he didnt..
i was going to IM him and be like what the hell is ur problem..but then my friend said no if he does it again then do it so i was like okay

@naina and danny: lmaoo..hailaa nainuu i didnt not know u did researchh!Shocked Embarrassed Embarrassed But yeah. I dont want to think that he does like me but then i dnt wanna get my hopes up and stufff

heres a update:
once again he made fun of me Angry Cry Ouch ...cus my friend told me he laughed a wen i went up to bowl..its like wat the hell..but we had a extermly mini convo..what happened was that i went up to bowl and i hear ppl syaing stop stop in the bck so i turn arond nd i say me? and he ssays noo u can bowl and im like oh okay..and then like at the wayy end he comes to my friends table and says"have u guys seen my science book" and i give this dirtyyy look.. LOL and turn back..and then my friends repsond Tongue

LOLLOL No, Priya, no research done.. Embarrassed

Well, from what's happening, I think you should just move on.  If the guy is way too shy or he just likes to make fun.. either way, I would suggest that you stop giving him any attention just like you did up there ^^^  I Would say that he is not worth it. Tongue
DesiChocolate IF-Rockerz
DesiChocolate
DesiChocolate

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Ignoring him is awfully hard ..
because we share SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many common friends. like ALOT
and tommrow(friday) me and my friends are going ot the mall so my one friend invites him
and im like okay but i have nothhing wrong with that but how awkwardOuchConfused

Go to top