Advice Corner

How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Cool_pooja
I cant be sure. But i think this guy is more like using u. He talks to u when he wants to, at his convincence. He is not promising u sumthing, but at the same time he is not even throwing u away. So maybe this guy is like agar aur koi nahi mile den i will go to her. Dunt let him do dis to u. Dunt be like im latoo after u n all. Uski hatoo! Tease him, bug him, but dunt let him get the slighest clue dat u like him. N when he askes abt it, just be like oh that.. Well i like another boy now n start rambling abt another boy.. N see his reaction.

I kind of agree with pooja here…I mean u cannot really say if he seriously likes u…and specially at this age (14).. I don't think anybody is ever serious bout their relationships.. they get attracted to somebody n they feel its love…which may not always be true..

Anyways I do not wish to break your heart by saying all this rude things…these things do happen sometimes..so just wanted u to know that… now back to your problem..what I suggest is..dont pressurize him to answer your question….you have done your part by telling him that you like him…which is good ( I really appreciate that Clap Clap …not everybody has the guts to admit it…n say it out loud..) now don't keep on asking him the same thing again and again.. he might need some time to think bout it…so let him be…just let him know that u respect his decision whatsoever it may be… even if is "no" u'll still be his good friend.. this way he wont feel pressurized..would be more open with you….

All the best!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 3)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 02 March 2007 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Priya, Priya, Priya!
I think....
some one likes u!
I think he likes you, but maybe too shy..
Big smile

-Mahak-

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Hey Priya dear!!

Well, to tell you the truth that's what boys are like - Unpredictable, which is what they call us but actually they are really unpredictable. Sometimes it feels like this guys is madly in love with you, the very next moment he does something that makes you feel oh no he isn't.

But I would have to advice that just go ahead and clear our your heart! Tell him!  If you are just wondering about what are the 'signs' of a guy liking you well, that is simple, the guy keeps looking at you, you know it, and when you look at him, he will just start looking at the ceiling or somewhere else.

The way he will give you compliments or just the way he acts with you or when you are around, you get hints that he likes you but it's not right to live under illusions.  Just go ahead and tell him and clear everything! Smile

oh my god naina you have hit the nail on the head there, yes we guys are fickle an unpredictable an we send out allsorts of signals, i think he likes you an doesnt wanna make the first move, go ahead ask him i am sure you will get a favourable answer, if you dont then just remember that you are young and somewhere your prince charming is waiting,

always keep smiling (someone once told me this)

good luck

Edited by kal-el - 05 March 2007 at 4:53am

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Heres a little updatee..
He dragged the convo with me..and left me a message while i was away...but then at bowling(the indian comunity here is in a bowling league) he was making fun of mee and another friend of minee...and its not like HE starteed it..its because of another guy..he likes my bestest friend..and hes such aa (*#&$(#&$#*#&*$& he makes all of our lives a living HELL. im seriouss! and he got the guy i like started tooAngry

Edited by DesiChocolate - 05 March 2007 at 2:55pm

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

Heres a little updatee..
He dragged the convo with me..and left me a message while i was away...but then at bowling(the indian comunity here is in a bowling league) he was making fun of mee and another friend of minee...and its not like HE starteed it..its because of another guy..he likes my bestest friend..and hes such aa (*#&$(#&$#*#&*$& he makes all of our lives a living HELL. im seriouss! and he got the guy i like started tooAngry

guys tease ya when they like ya...that guy likes ur best frend, so he teases her...and couldnt we apply the same rule to u and ur guy?

since uve already asked him and if he STILL cant get the courage, then do you really need such a spineless guy in ur life? LOL [yes i know u wont like me sayin that...but i have to...coz one shud always show the two sides to someone who is confused]

you know what, why dont u try ignorin him for a little bit? that could work you know.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 3:15am | IP Logged
listen ingnore him for a while done look at him dont talk to him trust me being a guy that gets on our nerves and he will come to you,

did he see how hurt you were by the teasing?

also bewafa is right if you have made the first move an he hasnt responded then forget him he is as puts it spineless

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Hey Priya dear!!

Well, to tell you the truth that's what boys are like - Unpredictable, which is what they call us but actually they are really unpredictable. Sometimes it feels like this guys is madly in love with you, the very next moment he does something that makes you feel oh no he isn't.

But I would have to advice that just go ahead and clear our your heart! Tell him!  If you are just wondering about what are the 'signs' of a guy liking you well, that is simple, the guy keeps looking at you, you know it, and when you look at him, he will just start looking at the ceiling or somewhere else.

The way he will give you compliments or just the way he acts with you or when you are around, you get hints that he likes you but it's not right to live under illusions.  Just go ahead and tell him and clear everything! Smile

Naina seems u done lot of research on boys .. Wink ..

is he friends of yours .. if not then be friends of him first .. know him better ..      

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dannyk

Hey Priya dear!!

Naina seems u done lot of research on boys .. Wink ..

is he friends of yours .. if not then be friends of him first .. know him better ..      

Haven't done any research, Danny, just an analysis of all the boys I know. LOL

Hey Priya, teasing usually means that a guy likes you.  No one can tease you if you are not on formal terms with him.

If he's still not expressing his thoughts, then my suggestion is move on. You can't wait for him forever.  Also, I think he wants attention. And in that case if he sees you are not interested anymore, he might confess. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top