Advice Corner

How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 17 February 2007 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I know that the others are giving u hope but im going to be very honest with you. Boys are like the most using animals. Now that he knows that u like him, he will pretend not to like u. I think you should forget this guy and get another one!! N den see his reaction.. If he likes u, he will be dying in jeolosy and will often tease u with other guys name. He will be looking at u whenever u talk to any other guy. So gurl, go ahead n find another guy!! N if it happens that he doesnt like u, then atleast u have someone else!! LOL

She grabbed Filmfare and Zee Cine Awards for Best Villain.

Edited by Naina_Manam - 28 February 2007 at 3:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@cool_pooja=LOLLOL i wud just be using that poor guy then..
Update:
The next day after I told him HEE im'ed ME, i was likeShocked but anyway and he said " i thot about what you said yesterday" and I saod oh..? and he said maybe..and i said maybe what? then he said c'mon dont make me spell it out..then i was like lol im seriiously confused though and then he said haha.. but i just have 1 question i said okay he said how old are you..i told him my age and he said oh, then he said wens ur bday i said 21 july and he said oh then i said ur14 right , he said yeah then i said ya its okay, then he said ya well becus of age and other reasons, wen i asked what are the other reasons other then age he said ne ways gtg i was like um okay bye and then i asked 2 more times and he didnt respond so the next day i IM'ed him and said was that a dare given to you and he said no y then  i said well becus as soon  as i asked that u said u had to go and then he saaid becus i really had to go and then i said  i kno its not like i dnt believe you, and thats that..

And now..newest update:
Theres this bowling leauge..and where he joined too..and so wen i went there my friend told me  ..when i went to bowl. likei was lookin @ the pins he was looking at me, then wen i turned around he turned away..because his aisle thing was RIGHTT next to ours ..but ya

PriyaEmbarrassed

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
How cute Pri. I think the boy is just shy and doesn't want to admit it right away. Boys think that admitting things in not macho-like. Don't worry, once he becomes mature, he will start realizing that he likes you too. Big smile

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Well, this whole update makes me thing that he does like, Priya!!!!

I wouldn't say you should keep up all the hopes or something but don't push him.  He is shy and he will come to you when he wants to and can't just keep shy and quiet anymore.

But looking at all the events, I believe he does like you. Smile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I cant be sure. But i think this guy is more like using u. He talks to u when he wants to, at his convincence. He is not promising u sumthing, but at the same time he is not even throwing u away. So maybe this guy is like agar aur koi nahi mile den i will go to her. Dunt let him do dis to u. Dunt be like im latoo after u n all. Uski hatoo! Tease him, bug him, but dunt let him get the slighest clue dat u like him. N when he askes abt it, just be like oh that.. Well i like another boy now n start rambling abt another boy.. N see his reaction.

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_uk

for me its juz gut instinct.. its rite all the time lol

i no ..same here lolz u just no it.

well priya from ur update i think he likes u but hes just shy..

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Looks like im the only one who differ!! Maybe bec all my best friends are guys i guess... LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top