Advice Corner

How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
How about if you change colours of your braces? LOL because I do Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you know when a guy likes u? (Page 10)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

softk_6

Goldie

softk_6

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yosh

I think then next time he comes online or you see him just ask him for a clear answer! Because then atleast it'll be easy to get over him...That is if he's been fooling around with you! And try divert your mind...I know how it is when the same thing goes around in your head...The matter becomes even bigger! I mean at the end of the day..If he says no...He's the idiot...Not you! His loss and not yours! So don't worry about it!

And the above thing about the coloured braces LOL it's not true hun! LOL

good advice...but i think this guy is really difficult or confused....so in my opinion if u tell him directly again he will confuse u even more and he will think that ur still soooooo mad about him and he will make go round and round and round...so if he comes online jus act normal as if ur chatting wz any other friend....that will make him think...and answer to the point...
or what you can do is whenever u get achance to meet him jus express him ur feelings tht how confused and frutrated u are or ur hurt by his behaviour.... but dnt ask for any clarifications...jus express ur feelings and tht to very briefly and push off leaving him to think.... if u ask for any clarifications then im sure he will confuse u evevn more and will leave u annoyed...
he's not an easy going guy...he's a very difficult person...and u shud deal wz difficult people in a little different manner.... i have friendz who are really difficult to understand but i still understand them coz i have a different approach towards them coz they are tuff guys...Smile

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gk_09

How about if you change colours of your braces? LOL because I do Tongue

Lmao!!! But that's not fair I had ordinary braces OuchLOL! Why I am I upset?...They're been off for the past year LOL!

komalash

IF-Rockerz

komalash

Posted: 19 May 2007 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiChocolate

Guys guess whatt? III told him I liked him..and no we're not going out(i wishUnhappy ) but oh well..i told him then i was like
i hope u dont think that i think you like me
and he was like i dunno
and wen i told my friends they were like that sounds fishy so i said clearly

do you like me?
and he said uhh
i was like its okay i know you didnt
anyways ill back off
i g2g take care bye

and he said k cya

omg like what is that? i said ill back off and he said ok .? arghh

whatever its okay though!

PriyaBig smile
omg...u did that...U r really very confused...Wink

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Okay wowww.
He  pops out of NO WHERE. ALWAYS
ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!

i was walking home from the mall with my friend and we were walking thru his neighborhood [we always do and never see him(which is gud)] ..soo we were walking and all the sudden he comes out riding his little stupid bike.. and we're like omg and turn around..and hes like okay fine.. and then  my friend was like haha sorry.. and then they talked...and he was like staring at me.. i wanted to say what so badlyy...god..and i was like
rajvi[my friend] lets goo underneath my breath..and then he was like iight im gonna go play im like thank godd. ndd thenn thenn then then

willl finish rest tommrow

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 17 June 2007 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Okayy let me continuee this^^..
That nightt, my friend fought with him, and he said why are u always at the mall.. so my friend goes..cus she has a boyfriend[and i really dont and he says.
"o.."
who?
shes like kevin
and soo he IM'ed me, and we fought and then we became friends again..and then yesterdayy was the bestest everrr!
i talked to him in personnn...
and it was
my friend, me, my friend and him, and he kept glancing at me , and soo what happened was that
my friend goes "aww mmyy lovers left(lovers meaning her friends), and so da guy i like goes , hes right behind u, and shes like noo, the one next to me, and hes like priya? and im like HUH? cus i was acting reallyy non chalant, and like acting myself, cus i didnt wanna act like some1 diff. which was good, so then he laughs, and i laugh and then shes like yah, she broke up wiht her boyfriend, and hes like oh , she had a boyfriend? and my friend goes yahh dumb one, i toldd u, and im like loling, and thennn, he goes to another placee..and i didnt c him after that
and then i get 2 my friends house and see i have a missed call...and it was a # i didnt know..so then..in the morning my friend called it and guess who it was?
The guy i liked.
he called meeConfused

Okiess my darlingsHug

+priyaaaaa&<3;'

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 20 July 2007 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Congrats!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top