How do you know when a guy likes u? - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by DesiChocolate

he doesnt hate anyoone
and i dont think i want to go out of my way

dont talk to another plz that will have a diff affect and he could end up going to another girl just go with the ingonring for now

Just ask him straighforward...guys like ladies who are clear and cut with conversation...????
Originally posted by indian aviator

Just ask him straighforward...guys like ladies who are clear and cut with conversation...????

yea the easiest way to know is to ask him ..so comeon go ahead and ask him.it wont be that hard
^^ yeh she alredy has...he's just shy or something...and REALLY indirect
^^She's done that no already….i believe she's already told him that she loves him n now its his turn to do the same..thats what she's waiting for right??? If I m not wrong I think this is the situation….

So if u go as per this ^ then there is no harm in ignoring him or talking to another guy..u have done ur part..told him whatever u feel….. now if he really loves u..he should answer back….what he's waiting for??? X'mass??? 😕
ignore him in time he will come to you you have done your bit its down to him now
well if u have already told him u like him n hes still not making a move then i guess u should move on...

did u try ignoring him n did he react ?if he did then keep going but if didn't then i would suggest u to move on..don't waste ur time over him.

Originally posted by -Pinky-

well if u have already told him u like him n hes still not making a move then i guess u should move on...

did u try ignoring him n did he react ?if he did then keep going but if didn't then i would suggest u to move on..don't waste ur time over him.

some people will never no how lucky they are, if he hasnt reacted o with pinkys advice and move on he will come to you one day

he hasnt said yet????????

wats the update???
^^^ yeh man! im dyin to know whats happnd!