Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: DesiChocolate

Heres a little updatee..
He dragged the convo with me..and left me a message while i was away...but then at bowling(the indian comunity here is in a bowling league) he was making fun of mee and another friend of minee...and its not like HE starteed it..its because of another guy..he likes my bestest friend..and hes such aa (*#&$(#&$#*#&*$& he makes all of our lives a living HELL. im seriouss! and he got the guy i like started too😑

guys tease ya when they like ya...that guy likes ur best frend, so he teases her...and couldnt we apply the same rule to u and ur guy?

since uve already asked him and if he STILL cant get the courage, then do you really need such a spineless guy in ur life? πŸ˜† [yes i know u wont like me sayin that...but i have to...coz one shud always show the two sides to someone who is confused]

you know what, why dont u try ignorin him for a little bit? that could work you know.

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
listen ingnore him for a while done look at him dont talk to him trust me being a guy that gets on our nerves and he will come to you,

did he see how hurt you were by the teasing?

also bewafa is right if you have made the first move an he hasnt responded then forget him he is as puts it spineless
dannyk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Hey Priya dear!!

Well, to tell you the truth that's what boys are like - Unpredictable, which is what they call us but actually they are really unpredictable. Sometimes it feels like this guys is madly in love with you, the very next moment he does something that makes you feel oh no he isn't.

But I would have to advice that just go ahead and clear our your heart! Tell him!  If you are just wondering about what are the 'signs' of a guy liking you well, that is simple, the guy keeps looking at you, you know it, and when you look at him, he will just start looking at the ceiling or somewhere else.

The way he will give you compliments or just the way he acts with you or when you are around, you get hints that he likes you but it's not right to live under illusions.  Just go ahead and tell him and clear everything! 😊

Naina seems u done lot of research on boys .. πŸ˜‰ ..

is he friends of yours .. if not then be friends of him first .. know him better ..      
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Originally posted by: dannyk

Naina seems u done lot of research on boys .. πŸ˜‰ ..

is he friends of yours .. if not then be friends of him first .. know him better ..      

Haven't done any research, Danny, just an analysis of all the boys I know. πŸ˜†

Hey Priya, teasing usually means that a guy likes you.  No one can tease you if you are not on formal terms with him.

If he's still not expressing his thoughts, then my suggestion is move on. You can't wait for him forever.  Also, I think he wants attention. And in that case if he sees you are not interested anymore, he might confess. πŸ˜‰
BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lol
basically guys brain works backwards!!
DesiChocolate thumbnail
Originally posted by: bewafa

guys tease ya when they like ya...that guy likes ur best frend, so he teases her...and couldnt we apply the same rule to u and ur guy?

lolzz. i guess?😳

since uve already asked him and if he STILL cant get the courage, then do you really need such a spineless guy in ur life? πŸ˜† [yes i know u wont like me sayin that...but i have to...coz one shud always show the two sides to someone who is confused]

you know what, why dont u try ignorin him for a little bit? that could work you know.

i did..i didnt IM him for a couple of dayss😳😳

DesiChocolate thumbnail
@ kal-el: no he didnt..
i was going to IM him and be like what the hell is ur problem..but then my friend said no if he does it again then do it so i was like okay

@naina and danny: lmaoo..hailaa nainuu i didnt not know u did researchh!😲 😳 😳 But yeah. I dont want to think that he does like me but then i dnt wanna get my hopes up and stufff

heres a update:
once again he made fun of me 😑 😭 ...cus my friend told me he laughed a wen i went up to bowl..its like wat the hell..but we had a extermly mini convo..what happened was that i went up to bowl and i hear ppl syaing stop stop in the bck so i turn arond nd i say me? and he ssays noo u can bowl and im like oh okay..and then like at the wayy end he comes to my friends table and says"have u guys seen my science book" and i give this dirtyyy look.. πŸ˜† and turn back..and then my friends repsond πŸ˜› Edited by DesiChocolate - 17 years ago
kal-el thumbnail
hmmm i cant make heads or tales with htis guy, i think he is toying with ure emotions, i suggest you leave him be for a while an then see what his reaction is?
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

This could actually be quite opposite you know!!!

Teasing can also mean that the person wants to be friends...

Hehe, my incident, the guy I'm going out with, is totally shy, so he would have never asked me out (had it not been for the 13 people who refused to talk to him if he didn't ask soon)... Bowling alleys are nice! Hehe, I remember the day he was "forced" to ask me out (coz he was too scared)..., he actually came up and tried helping me bowl (I'm not THAT bad...)

Well, why not try the ignore thing again? Or u can try some boys psychology... But I won't post that here... If Nug or Danny read it, they might just kill me πŸ˜‰
kal-el thumbnail
no go ahead sam i wanna see this then i will show you some magic an turn it into reverse psych πŸ˜†