How do you know when a guy likes u?

Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys!
How are you? Okai well Im confused...how do you know when a guy likes you? I mean, I like him, and we are both friends but iim terrified to ask who he likes...and somtimes he gives me these hints but then other times he acts like okay whatever..help please?☺️

Love,
Priya😳
hey priya

i guess there is only one way to know...by asking him 😳 one of you has to take the step first so why not you and if your friends then be genuine with him 😊

hope that helped!

luv metoubearscrazy 😊
Hey Priya dear!!

Well, to tell you the truth that's what boys are like - Unpredictable, which is what they call us but actually they are really unpredictable. Sometimes it feels like this guys is madly in love with you, the very next moment he does something that makes you feel oh no he isn't.

But I would have to advice that just go ahead and clear our your heart! Tell him!  If you are just wondering about what are the 'signs' of a guy liking you well, that is simple, the guy keeps looking at you, you know it, and when you look at him, he will just start looking at the ceiling or somewhere else.

The way he will give you compliments or just the way he acts with you or when you are around, you get hints that he likes you but it's not right to live under illusions.  Just go ahead and tell him and clear everything! 😊
ASK HIM OUT! ASK HIM OUT!

lol. does'nt matter reply 'll be positive or negative ....its life
....And if you dont ask him, you'll never know(may be he is too shy to tell you...may be you should make the first move)
Thanks guys! Umm well im not telling him, my friend is for me..like shes gonna say hey guess what? priya likes u blah blah and see what he says. Next time I IM him , lets see how it goes😳

But i was very confused about telling my friend to do so or not as, i mean how werid would it be if all of my friends hang out and  hes there too..not even for him but for me..? cus all of my friends are friends with him too..

ill tell you guys the outcome😃

thanks again🤗

Priya😳
Guys guess whatt? III told him I liked him..and no we're not going out(i wish😔 ) but oh well..i told him then i was like
i hope u dont think that i think you like me
and he was like i dunno
and wen i told my friends they were like that sounds fishy so i said clearly

do you like me?
and he said uhh
i was like its okay i know you didnt
anyways ill back off
i g2g take care bye

and he said k cya

omg like what is that? i said ill back off and he said ok .? arghh

whatever its okay though!

Priya😃
There may still be hope because he didn't exactly say he didn't like you, maybe he was shy?
I dunno, but i'm glad you took it in good spirit 😊
Originally posted by Inasense

There may still be hope because he didn't exactly say he didn't like you, maybe he was shy?
I dunno, but i'm glad you took it in good spirit 😊

Exactly! He didn't bluntly say he doesn't like you... Maybe he is just playing..
I know that the others are giving u hope but im going to be very honest with you. Boys are like the most using animals. Now that he knows that u like him, he will pretend not to like u. I think you should forget this guy and get another one!! N den see his reaction.. If he likes u, he will be dying in jeolosy and will often tease u with other guys name. He will be looking at u whenever u talk to any other guy. So gurl, go ahead n find another guy!! N if it happens that he doesnt like u, then atleast u have someone else!! 😆

She grabbed Filmfare and Zee Cine Awards for Best Villain. Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
@cool_pooja=😆😆 i wud just be using that poor guy then..
Update:
The next day after I told him HEE im'ed ME, i was like😲 but anyway and he said " i thot about what you said yesterday" and I saod oh..? and he said maybe..and i said maybe what? then he said c'mon dont make me spell it out..then i was like lol im seriiously confused though and then he said haha.. but i just have 1 question i said okay he said how old are you..i told him my age and he said oh, then he said wens ur bday i said 21 july and he said oh then i said ur14 right , he said yeah then i said ya its okay, then he said ya well becus of age and other reasons, wen i asked what are the other reasons other then age he said ne ways gtg i was like um okay bye and then i asked 2 more times and he didnt respond so the next day i IM'ed him and said was that a dare given to you and he said no y then  i said well becus as soon  as i asked that u said u had to go and then he saaid becus i really had to go and then i said  i kno its not like i dnt believe you, and thats that..

And now..newest update:
Theres this bowling leauge..and where he joined too..and so wen i went there my friend told me  ..when i went to bowl. likei was lookin @ the pins he was looking at me, then wen i turned around he turned away..because his aisle thing was RIGHTT next to ours ..but ya

Priya😳