How do you know when a guy likes u? - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
I havnt updated in a long time๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Nothing really happened. I havn't been talking to him as he hasn't been online ..I try to ignore him at bowling. As I dont want like him anymore๐Ÿ˜ญ I wanna be done with him๐Ÿ˜ก
Hey Priya, I would also say the same thing as everyone else over here is suggesting!!!!!! u must keep on ignoring him or even if you talk to him, keep the conversation way too casual and don't show any kind of interest in him! believe me!!!!! i m giving u advice from experience dear!!!! see, u have already done what u should have. now all that u have to do is patiently wait and don't give any further attention to him! let him take his time to decide! & don't give him upper hand at all..... i guess he just wants to keep u hanging, as he is i guess not able to decide. so he keeps on giving u different signals. but dont let him play with you. and whatever ever u do, please please never try to change yourself for him. don't try to impress him by hook or crook... just be how u were......just be urself, if he has to come to u, he would........... Edited by CherryPrincess - 16 years ago
Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ yeah. I know NEVER to change myself for anyone especially a boy!
Heres a little update..
I didnt go to bowling today.And so as I was talking to my friend. And heres what she said:[right from our convo]
Friend:but hes was fooling around ad neverything
Friend:acting retarded
Friend:and talking really loud
Me:and u think its cus i wasnt there?
Friend::idk
Friend:its a guess
Friend:maybe he likes u
Me:yeah ok. and guess what? pigs do fly
Friend:and since ur not there he'll make a fool out of himslelf

What do you guys think? I dont think it was because I wasnt there . I mean really..๐Ÿ˜•
Aww Priya ๐Ÿค— Tum ne mere saath bewafa-ee ki. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Jokes apart. I honestly think that this guy likes my sweet Teddy Bear (and wants to take her away from me). I guess you need to ignore him. I know how you feel but honestly Priya trust me you'll get over him. ๐Ÿค—

Its just a matter of a few more moments. What your friend said maybe be true. That maybe he acts decent around you to impress you, not that he can impress you more then me. Maybe he does like you.
OMG he STILL hasn't said anything? wth lol hes not worth it.. i'd suggest you to forget him and move on
omg...i have red everything wat every person here have written n really dis is fuun ๐Ÿ˜† or sorry well let me b serious u shudnt ignore him u kno wat u shud do? jst get over him! if he likes u then he will come to u if he doesnt then to hell wid him...but if u actually want to test him more then dont ignore him u shud jst say like when u are out wid your frnds jst say hi like u say to every1 n dont talk soo much to him..dont aks him anything or sumthing jst hi and dats it! if he akss u then answer not simple like yes or no but b yourself like was, but dont ask him anythign u ok?? n if he teases u then answer him back jst like he did. n if u cant answer him or ur brain doesnt work then (like mine doesnt use to do ๐Ÿ˜† ) then jst look at him like ''i dont care abt u'' well dass my suggestions oderwise i htink dis guy is really stupid (sorry ๐Ÿ˜ณ ) but he cant b shy at all...well not to hurt u i dont think he likes u... u shud b brave, like im over u boy! lets b as we was or sumthing!! well here is my suggestion for u which I use: Dont luv the luv until the luv luvs u if the luv luvs u luv the luv in such a way that it doesnt luv ANYBODE ELSE!
n my last suggestion works so gilrs u all shud use dis:D...well weisei im in luv wid john abraham..n i also use to meet him in my dreams but dass enough for me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜† ...so in my dreams dis suggestions works...but in reality i dont dream abt him ๐Ÿ˜†
lol..i still dunt get the part where he said..have u seen my science book?
hi,
we r not able to watch any drama from 23th of april.don,t know why is happanning with me and i don,t know about other one.if u have any technical problem with these web side let us know.b/c when ever we try to watch dramas by nommi,the page show up that we can,t disply this page.so we r missing our great dramas .
kay
A mini update๐Ÿ˜ณ..
As my friend said he was acting really immature the week of bowling-when I wasn't there. Okay now I'm CONFUSED. He wasn't acting immature!! He was acting normal.. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.

And we had a mini convo๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
First one:
I was walking towards tht ally cus it was my turn..So i was walking and he said
"Priyaa its your turn.."

I gave him a dirty look๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Second:
He turned around and said
"Priya whats your score"
I said "ummm..ekta[my friend] what was my score?" and i was like oh yeah 53..

Thats all.

And then ..there are places to sit near our ally thing.

So me and my friend Ekta were sitting . And the chairs are seperated by twos..So its like

the ally

2 chairs and then a space then another two chairs

so he was sitting in the closest to where i was sitting,..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nextt...when me and my friend switched places...he was standing next to me for so long
i was like what the heck๐Ÿ˜†

And now i really need your help๐Ÿ˜ญ

May 6th is the last day of bowling..And I will RARELY see him anymore..So I want to talk to him.

What can I say?

How can I do it?

HELP!!

Alsoo..pls keep in mind that there he's around his friends so yah

okay
HELP!

Priya๐Ÿ˜ณ
awww u still like him loll all u have to do is go up to him n ask him "do u like me?" ๐Ÿ˜† as simple as that. ๐Ÿ˜ณ