Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hey guys!
How are you? Okai well Im confused...how do you know when a guy likes you? I mean, I like him, and we are both friends but iim terrified to ask who he likes...and somtimes he gives me these hints but then other times he acts like okay whatever..help please?Blushing

Love,
PriyaEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you know when a guy likes u?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

metou*

IF-Dazzler

metou*

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hey priya

i guess there is only one way to know...by asking him Embarrassed one of you has to take the step first so why not you and if your friends then be genuine with him Smile

hope that helped!

luv metoubearscrazy Smile

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Priya dear!!

Well, to tell you the truth that's what boys are like - Unpredictable, which is what they call us but actually they are really unpredictable. Sometimes it feels like this guys is madly in love with you, the very next moment he does something that makes you feel oh no he isn't.

But I would have to advice that just go ahead and clear our your heart! Tell him!  If you are just wondering about what are the 'signs' of a guy liking you well, that is simple, the guy keeps looking at you, you know it, and when you look at him, he will just start looking at the ceiling or somewhere else.

The way he will give you compliments or just the way he acts with you or when you are around, you get hints that he likes you but it's not right to live under illusions.  Just go ahead and tell him and clear everything! Smile

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 1:50am | IP Logged
ASK HIM OUT! ASK HIM OUT!

lol. does'nt matter reply 'll be positive or negative ....its life
....And if you dont ask him, you'll never know(may be he is too shy to tell you...may be you should make the first move)

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys! Umm well im not telling him, my friend is for me..like shes gonna say hey guess what? priya likes u blah blah and see what he says. Next time I IM him , lets see how it goesEmbarrassed

But i was very confused about telling my friend to do so or not as, i mean how werid would it be if all of my friends hang out and  hes there too..not even for him but for me..? cus all of my friends are friends with him too..

ill tell you guys the outcomeBig smile

thanks againHug

PriyaEmbarrassed

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Guys guess whatt? III told him I liked him..and no we're not going out(i wishUnhappy ) but oh well..i told him then i was like
i hope u dont think that i think you like me
and he was like i dunno
and wen i told my friends they were like that sounds fishy so i said clearly

do you like me?
and he said uhh
i was like its okay i know you didnt
anyways ill back off
i g2g take care bye

and he said k cya

omg like what is that? i said ill back off and he said ok .? arghh

whatever its okay though!

PriyaBig smile

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 5:01am | IP Logged
There may still be hope because he didn't exactly say he didn't like you, maybe he was shy?
I dunno, but i'm glad you took it in good spirit Smile

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inasense

There may still be hope because he didn't exactly say he didn't like you, maybe he was shy?
I dunno, but i'm glad you took it in good spirit Smile

Exactly! He didn't bluntly say he doesn't like you... Maybe he is just playing..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top