Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 10 February 2007 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Today, 12th Feb, we celebrate Chocolate day!!

Today is a verryyyyy good day to make friends! Waise toh any day is a good day to make friends but, "There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE" and today is Chocolate day!!Tongue So, just send them chocolates.... even virtual one's will do.Wink

Chocolates come in many forms, and we love them in each and every form! What about friends? "In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips" Yummmmm!! What if one day our friends really turned into chocolates?!?!?!Shocked Hmm, actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea...lets turn them into chocolates today.Tongue

So, if today all your friends were turned into chocolates, Tell us which chocalate or chocolate ingredient your friend represents and why...

Hmm, are they so nutty to be a nut?LOL or are they as sweet as caramel?Blushing or are they minty fresh?Cool or are they fruity?Dancing or do they represent some chocolate itself? Big smile 

"Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get." Lets see what your box is made up of!Tongue 

Have a Choco-ful day!

Lots of love,

Edited by sweet_kp - 11 February 2007 at 4:34am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Yumm...A Chocolatee Chocolate Day*" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 12:38am | IP Logged

here is my box...i'll just name a few now...

khushi -- cadburry...coz we love cadburry
megha --  smarties ...coz she is full of life.. so kinda fruityConfusedTongue
jas -- whenever i think of her i think of elegance...maybe coz of her avi one time...but, i would say one of those boxed chocolates that are expensive..thats herTongue
naina -- kisses!! elegant and cuteTongue
Isha -- she is mint ...always refreshing to chat w/ her
Reema -- she is MnM's...iono i just imagine her w/ a smiley and glassesCool
Samyu -- a Nut! coz she is oneLOL
Pujii - same goes for her...a Nut coz she is one!!Tongue
Neha (sweetrani) -- ferero rocher ...our little thing......
Tinu, Anku, Khiz -- toblerone ...one of my fav chocolates
amina and urooj -- sweetness to the max, caramel!!!
Vishu bhaiya -- fruit and nut....he was everything, sweet when need be, funny at others.
Saba -- dove dark chocolate...coz i love those!
Sneha and Eishu -- kuch khati meethi candyTongueEmbarrassed

i have many many more ppl that i can mention...but if i want to get some sleep i shouldntLOL

Happy Chocolate day friendsHug PM me w/ really tempting chocolates  that will make me droolllLOL if you want to be my friend.Tongue 

Edited by sweet_kp - 12 February 2007 at 12:41am

bigmouth

IF-Dazzler

bigmouth

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 1:24am | IP Logged
for now, kay pee....i think you'd be my whole cadbury's celebrations packet...cause you're perfect khairu Embarrassed Big smile Hug

love,
himani

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 1:29am | IP Logged

*Comes romping in with my chocolate sprites*

Happy Chocolate Day!!So come on guys ..Grab, your coffee, your fruitpunch and dig in!!

Edited by angel_wings - 12 February 2007 at 1:32am

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 1:47am | IP Logged

All my friends belong in a cadbury box of chocs!! LOL

not gonna name them, but some are nutty, some are as sweet as caramel, some are full of suprises, like those ones that are wrapped in coloured foil LOL... but i love them all...

Great post... Very sweet! LOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 1:50am | IP Logged
happy choclate day to my friends and non friends forget a box of choclate i gift to you an entire choclate factory LOL LOL LOL

have a great day

punjabi#1

IF-Dazzler

punjabi#1

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I hate chocolates, I want to barf at the site of them. Not really, but I still hate them. yuck. Dead to people that like chocolate, Happy Chocolate Day!!!

-Rimpy

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Here are my favorite chocolate peepzLOLLOLLOL

Yuvika -- Minty Cadbury
Vandana-- strawberry filling chocolate
Khushi--
French chocolate
Priyanka-- Chocolate fudge (everyonr gotta love her LOL)
Sonya--
Cake Batter Fudge
Jem--
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
Desi21-- Caramel Fudge
Radha-- Cotton Candy Twist
Seeta-- Mint Oreo
Nirali-- Snickers & Fudge
Nadia-- Peanut Butter Cup
Khair-- Mango
Sree-- Blue Moon (fruity)
Nabihah-- Bubble gum

thats all i love!!!LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.