Tushar also hurt bajaj

Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

when tushar was talking to prem and sneha and how he hurt them he forgot to mension himself!

tushar was married to dorris for 2 years when bajaj finally found out! b/c he was IN LOVE w/ dorris. even after Mr. Bajaj told them to seperate he planned to leave his house.

now... Look whose talking!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, he seemed to forget that, funnily enough...its not that Prem and Sneha hurt him because they don't consider him their true father - in fact, I firmly believe that a person has the capacity to hurt a loved one MORE than some stranger...
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

I firmly believe that a person has the capacity to hurt a loved one MORE than some stranger...

good saying there. i agree

x_nepaligurl_x thumbnail
i know i hate tushar ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก he's so annoying
pink_lillies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i still agree with tushaar cuz bajaj forgives sneha for everything she does but he never forgives tushaar even though he's his real son. i can understand y tushaar said that because bajaj obvioulsy favours both sneha and prem.
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u pink_lilies
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: happyface

good saying there. i agree

This is the sentence๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒGreat said Vasu!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

yeah, he seemed to forget that, funnily enough...its not that Prem and Sneha hurt him because they don't consider him their true father - in fact, I firmly believe that a person has the capacity to hurt a loved one MORE than some stranger...

He gave his name a shelter and  every thing Thats correct ..  Unfortunately  bec of Sneha's cancer  the real papa  had to come forward and Anu  became  the dad.  What I am saying is   Ekta  Now showing the  true  results  when you adopt a child  and real father is in vision.Thats true these   ultimate subsequent  things  you have bear. Sneha  will have some feeling  of her real papa.  That is quite naturel .Whether you can't belive it or not.
 I think Sneha is so much in love with Anurag  bec her parents loved each other  madly. ...........Ohh anothre one  When Sneha married  Bajaj took her to get blessings of her Papa .
        That day  he didn't weep. He jolly well accepted that Anu is dad.