Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kzk of 1/12/200

love1 Senior Member
love1
love1

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
thanx to reena

Episode Begins…

Anurag and Vinit sitting in a restaurant. Anurag said that he is very happy coz finally Mr. Bajaj and Prerna are one. Vinit asked that is he really happy? Anurag nodded his head in yes… I was Prerna's past and Mr. Bajaj is her future.

Here Prerna was doing a duty of perfect host, attending the guests. At one point Bajaj and Prerna's eyes met, they looked at each other for few moments but suddenly Mr. Bajaj turned his face and went to attend some guest at the door. Prerna also joined them and served them drinks and as she is about to give a glass to Mr. Bajaj, he avoided her and went from there. Now Prerna's patience has gone away. She asked him that why is avoiding him? But he again avoid her question and went to greet some Mr. Bhalla.

Now party comes to end. Guests were leaving. A guest pointed at Prerna and asked that she took care of guests like a family, who is she (now don't you think it is completely ridiculous.. as all we know that Mr. Bajaj is very well known personality and the whole town must know him and also know about his relationship with Prerna.. specially when Prerna got jail, the news channel gave her introduction as Mr. Bajaj's fiancee…anyways..) Mr. Gupta called Prerna and before he said something, Mr. Bajaj introduced her as a family friend. Kids thinks her as their own mother. That's all. This shocked everyone (family members). Prerna was very furious now. She demanded why he called her just a family friend? Prerna, "do you know who is family friend.. who meets only 15 times in 15 years. But I gave 15 years to you and your family.. do you know what is called family.. did you have a family.. I made your family. And now I am just a family friend for you. Could you please tell me why were you calling me a family friend. I tell you coz you doubted me coz of Anurag. But I never hide anything from you. Prerna turned him around. Prerna asked everyone presented there (Tushar, Vishakha, Mr. Gupta, Madhvi) that do they believe that he (Bajaj) doesnot love her (prerna) any more.. I know he loves me a lot and cant live without me… bass he is lying. etc. etc. Everyone was quiet as they knew that whatever she is saying, is right.

<>

Now Mr. Bajaj managed himself.. he pulled his coat and called her as PRERNA BASU…

Prerna who was about to go.. came back after hearing this.

Bajaj (acted as he is joking but unable to hide his pain), "I have been waiting for you for 15 years and you for Anurag. Now I think you should get married to Anurag Basu… jo cheej apni nahi usse dil se lagane se kya faida (there is no use to keep the thing to yourselves which never belonged to you). Prerna who was burning now, "you took 15 years to realise that I should go to Anurag. You did not it then when I loved him and about to marry him (she was talking about their first time marriage, when Prerna was engaged to Anurag and Bajaj trapped Basus in a deal and kept a proposal in front of Prerna either to marry him or he will destroy Basus and she has to agree)… what do you think I am? Am I some puppet of your hands? When you needed me you, you acquired me and now you think you don't need me then I am a family friend for you. It took me 15 years to make this family.. he called me family friend, she left from there crying bitterly.

Anurag who was with Prerna's mother said that he is very happy coz now Mr. Bajaj and Prerna are together.

Prerna came.. he noticed her tear streaked face and asked her what is the matter? But she said nothing and went to her room. Tushar, Vishakha and Sneha also came after her.

Anurag came to see Prerna and told her to control herself as everything will be alright. Prerna, "I know but when.. Mr. Bajaj will want." He said that he does not love me but I know he is lying… he loves me. he is hurting himself not me. but I wont let this misunderstanding win this time… coz of this misunderstanding I have lost you once but now I wont lose him (wah.. kya baat hai..)

<>

Prerna's mother is going to confront Mr. Bajaj but Anurag stopped her and said that he will go there. He came to Bajajs house, stood outside and think that umar bhar jiske saath chalna chahta tha aaj usee ke liye main yahan hoon I hope Mr. Bajaj meri iss koshish ko ghalat nahi samjhenge.. and he knocks at the door.

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Nice update...but in this episode what i dont understand is y anurag thinks he'll do a better job of convincing bajaj then prerna's own mom???

I think he has too high an opinion of himself.

But the 2nd Dec episode was damn cool in the beginning!

The way Bajaj pulled Anurag's collar!! JUST TOOO GOOD!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index