Ep 24 - pg79
Ep 25 - pg82
Ep 26 - pg84
Ep 27 - pg86
Ep 28 - pg87
Ep 29 - pg30

Ankahee

An alternative Kasauti Zindagi Kay

Hey guys. So the day has finally dawned – the day that you all (and we) were waiting for! Today is the start of a new chapter in Kasauti Zindagi Kay – a chapter written exclusively by and for the members of India-Forums.

Let me first explain how this will work...we have a team of ff writers who will take turns to write an "episode" of Ankahee once a week. This way, a variety of ff writers can get the chance to show off their literary talents! We may also consider "guest" writers once in a while. We also plan to make the ff as interactive as possible, meaning caps, video avis, siggies and "promos" - this is a new initiative and we hope it is successful!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Regardless of whether you all agree that the real show lost its charm when Mukti died, I'm sure no-one here can dispute that Mukti's death was the catalyst for this show's demise. Every storyline that has occurred since has been a downright disappointment. So, we thought that we should start our fanfiction at the very point that ended KZK as we used to know it. Let's rewind back and forget everything that has happened in the last 4 months – Omi and Yuvraj's arrival, Devki, Prem losing his senses, ASPB drama, and of course, Mukti's death.

This fanfic is going to start right from the point of Mukti's running towards Prem on her wedding day. So let's refresh your memories of what happened that day:

Mukti ran to Prem after Prerna told her to go and find her love. But while the lovebirds are engrossed in their happiness, a truck driver comes from behind and steers truck into a collision with Prem's car – in which Mukti is already sat.

She is bleeding heavily, and Prem knows not what to do. A crowd gathers around them. Prem tries waving down a passing car, in order to get help. A man steps out of the car and surveys the scene.

It is Rishabh Bajaj.

And there, the story begins.

Episode 1

Prem kept shouting Mukti's name, shaking her to try and wake her up. He couldn't believe how much blood she was losing – surely losing so much blood was not good for her? But if the blood kept coming, that meant…it meant that she was still alive…Right?

Rishabh Bajaj stood still in shock. When he had come out of the car, he had not known who the helpless victim was – but now he could clearly see his daughter Mukti and his…..his son Prem. What in the world had happened? Why was Mukti in a wedding dress? And what was she doing with Prem?

But there was no time for these questions. Right now, all that mattered was getting Mukti to a hospital, and to a doctor.

He walked towards Mukti and and Prem, and cleared his throat, "Prem?"

Prem took his eyes off Mukti for a split-second, and looked up to see his father staring down at him.

Basu House

Prerna, Anurag and Sampada sat around in the aftermath of the non-wedding. All the guests had left, as had Kul and his family. It had been an exhausting day, but Prerna was proud of herself. She had done the right thing by sending Mukti to Prem, hadn't she? After all, they had truly loved each other; she could see that now – Prem truly had changed. He would surely keep Mukti happy. But then, why was she feeling so uneasy?

Kahin kuch anhoni toh nahi hone wali? Mujhe itna darr kyun lagraha hai?

Prerna got up, exasperated, and went to her room.

Sampada looked concerned, "Prerna, tum…?" Anurag and Sam looked at each other, and as Sam got up to follow Prerna in concern, Anurag stopped her.

"Rehne do Sam, main dekh ke aata hoon". As he left, Sam just stared.

"Prerna? Prerna, kya hua? Tum aise utke kyun aagayi? Is everything all right?" Anurag questioned.

Prerna looked at him through helpless and worried eyes, and said "Anurag, mujhe aisa kyun lagta hai ke maine Mukti ko Prem ke paas bhej ke bahut badi galati ki hai?"

Anurag looked confused, "Yeh tum kya kehrahi ho Prerna? Kaisi galati?"

Prerna sighed, "I don't think UD has changed. I think, by sending Mukti to him, he must be thinking that he has won. In this war between ma and beta, I willingly lost. Anurag", she turned towards him in fear, "Anurag, he's going to break her heart again, isn't he? Now that he's got what he wanted, he's going to break my daughter's heart – and it will be my fault!" she sobbed.

Anurag came and sat down next to her on the bed. He placed his hand on hers and said,

"Nahi Prerna, yeh tumhara vehm hai. Prem really has changed….woh sach mein sudhar gaya hai. Mukti ke pyar ne usse sudhar diya – now I am sure he will keep her happy. I have seen love for her in his eyes. Humara beta sudhar gaya hai Prerna. Haan Prerna, humara Prem sudhar gaya hai!"

Thus they sat, comforting each other, until Anurag noticed a movement in the doorway. Both he and Prerna turned and saw Sam standing in the doorway, her eyes transfixed on Anurag's hand over Prerna's, and a troubled expression on her face.

Lilavati Hospital

"Nurse…NURSE! Hurry, take the patient to the OT immediately! This is a serious case!! Inform Dr. Mehta now!!"

A number of ward boys and nurses rushed the stretcher carrying the now-unconsciousness Mukti to the nearest OT, while Prem rushed on behind it, not wanting to let Mukti out of his sight. Rishabh Bajaj soon followed, and went straight to fill out the medical forms, so that there would be no delay in treatment.

The doctor took Mukti into the operation theatre and closed the door. The orange light above the archway to the door blinkered on, signalling that the operation had begun.

Prem held onto the reception desk, and not being able to steady himself out of fear and nerves, collapsed to the ground in a tearful heap. Rishabh rushed to him.

"Prem, Prem what are you doing? Get up….son". Prem looked at him tearfully.

"D…..d…..daddy cool? Daddy Cool….Mukti…will Mukti…..help me…" he whispered.

Rishabh picked Prem up and guided him towards a plastic seat. He sat down next to him. There were a lot of grievances between them, it was true. Lots of shikayatein, lost of animosity and a lot of debts to be cleared, but this was not the time to air them. At this moment in time, all that mattered was Mukti. Rishabh did not know what had happened to cause all of this, but he could certainly see a change in Prem – he could see that he was genuinely distraught.  Right now, he needed to be the bigger man; he needed to fulfil his responsibilities; right now, he needed to be a father.

"Prem, listen to me. Nothing will happen to Mukti, you understand? Are you listening? NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO MUKTI! The doctors are very capable, and I am sure they will give her the best treatment".

"Nahi Daddy Cool, that...that is not the problem. Mujhe lagta hai ke yeh sab…yeh sab meri saaza hai. Maine Mukti ko zindagi mein bahut dukh diya hai. Maine….maine aap sab ko bahut tang kiya hai – shayad yeh usski sazaa hai!" Prem was inconsolable.

Rishabh hesitated, "Nahi beta, this is not so. Main jaanta hoon, ke aaj tak jo kuch bhi hua, uskeliye tum bahut sharminda ho – aur main yeh bhi jaanta hoon, ke woh parvardiggar humare bikhare hue parivaar ko aur dukh nahin dega. Mukti ko kuch nahin hoga, mujhe yakeen hai. Tum fikar mat karo…par tum mujhe yeh to batao, ke yeh sab hua kaise?"

Prem pondered where he should begin. So much had happened in the last few months that he didn't know how to begin. There was so much to talk about, so many things to apologise for. Where do I start?

Basu House

Prerna paced her room, still not completely at ease. She couldn't help but thinking that something was about to go wrong. Anurag had tried to console her, but her heart did not agree. Aisa kya honewala hai, jisski wajeh se main itni bechain hoon? Sab kuch, theek toh hai?

THUD!

Prerna jumped at the noise and turned around. Nothing seemed altered or out of place. Except…she walked over to the bed, and saw that the photograph of Mr. Bajaj had fallen off the dresser and onto the floor. Prerna picks the frame up and turns it around to see shards of glass jarring the frame and the photo. The picture frame had broken.

Hey bhagwan, yeh kya hogaya? she thought, really worried now. Mr. Bajaj ki tasveer ka aise girna….yeh zaroor kissi aanewali museebat ki aahat hai. Lekin kya? Kya?

--------------------------------------------------

Precap: As Prerna's fears intensify, she turns to Anurag for support, leaving Sam out in the cold. Rishabh and Prem finally talk about their grievances, and Mukti's fate is revealed. What will become of the Bajaj and Basu families? Stay tuned....

---------------------------------------------------

This week's Team:

Writer: psawyer aka Vasu
Creative Director:MainEkHasina aka Julu, Isha aka Ishu, springs aka Bhavana.

Caps: this weeks caps were done by psawyer, however our official caps and creative team are: Imzi aka Iram, Sidsk aka Sidra and anu83 aka Mimi/Anu

-------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed it...comments welcome!

Edited by psawyer - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuts4kzk thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awsome to the core............ i call myself biggest fanatic for fan fic(ask sammie, khushi and sukhi 😆 I eat their head all the time) my dream has come true after allllllllll 👏 Fabalous
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awesome yaar totally awesome 👏 👏
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
👏

Too good!! Kya bete baap ka scene tha!!
😳

Amma u will be a rockin writer...no doubT!

Next week i will be posting guys!! 😳 😳
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome 👏

vasudi kya baat hai 👏 👏 👏

kya creative directors bhi ekdum solid hai! 👏 👏

especially the lilavati hospital thingi 😆 😆

wonder u guyz r gonna tlk about juhu beach nxt 😉 😆 kidding!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Abolutely wonderful!!! Excellent writing Vasu!!! This is so much better than Krap ZK!!!
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

👏

Too good!! Kya bete baap ka scene tha!!
😳

Amma u will be a rockin writer...no doubT!

Next week i will be posting guys!! 😳 😳

lukin forward 2 bhikari😳

pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
continue soon!!!!! great update 👏 👏 👏
PS: will mukti be alive??? plz keep her alive.... GREAT!!!!! continue soon!!! u guyz rock!!!!
~*Sandeep*~ thumbnail
Ow.....ITss awesome......luv it...... 👏
annu1611 thumbnail
You all need to kick Kekta and her creative team out NOW and take their positions! 👏