Suggestions / Comments

How do u post Video Clips?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nankri

IF-Veteran Member

Nankri

Posted: 11 July 2005 at 4:47am | IP Logged

I have noticed many members having their avatar done by Caroline, especially some video clips.

Does anyone know how to do it and put in as avatar?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do u post Video Clips?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Jinku said this in a topic similar to yours

Originally posted by JinK

Hey, if you're talking about the ones with flashing pictures, then this is the procedure.

Get Adobe Photoshop and Imageready 7.0. Just search Google for Adobe Photoshop 7, and download it. Imageready comes with it. Remember to install the free trial unless you want to spend hundreds of pounds. Then go to this tutorial. Remember that your images MUST be GIFs, and all of them should be the same pixel size. The way to do this is: Open Adobe Photoshop and then open ALL the images. Go to the images one by one and then go to where it says Image Size (It's under a toolbar, I can't remember, my trial just expired). Then make them all the same Pixel size x width, such as 100*100 pixels. The Constrain Properties box should be unchecked. Then click on SAVE AS, and when it says to save it as a JPEG, PSD, or whatever image, then scroll down and click on GIF.
  • Then go to Imageready and use whatever is written in this tutorial. Link: http://www.wetcanvas.com/Articles2/5712/567/index.php 

Nankri

IF-Veteran Member

Nankri

Posted: 11 July 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anony..!! U are a Star

Post Reply New Post

Go to top