Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

I am sick of jassi crying over her looks (Page 3)

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jammy

I dont know how many feel this but I am very sick of jassi crying over her looks these days.

I dont know there was so much insercurity in her about her looks.  Its like all this time they were just making a fool of all those girls out there that looks dont matter.

I feel pity ke kuch hi haftoo main jassi to badal jaayegee but un sab ladkiyon ka kya hoga jisse jassi ne ek hope di thi!! Also those secrataries who gave her awards and all those girls who awarded her for being what she is & not what she is going to be!!

Jammy

Yaar jassi ne rone ke elawa aur kiya kya hai, the height of unprofessionalism, board of directors ke saamne bhi roti hai. Apne rone ki beemari purab ko bhi de di, i wonder after some time armaan bhi royega "Jassi maine tumse shaadi kyon ki Cry Cry Cry" Then he goes to purab and says Gulmohar aur jassi dono ko takeover kar lo.

Yaar in logo ko dehydration nahi hota kya ? i hope they take nimbu paani ka ghol after every 1/2 an hour.

Jahan tak jassi ka sawal hai, woh apna impression already kho chuki hai atleast for girls, nobody wants to be like jassi now.

Edited by ritu - 01 December 2004 at 10:56pm

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by adi04

Hey surnita you thought my post to be from a male prespective, thank god and here I was afriad of being labaled as a femenist.

Jammy, why are u afraid of being labeled a feminist....there are guys that I know who are feminists and are quite secure with their masculinity... 

Hi,

I am not afraid of being labled I was just kidding.  because i thought that i was speaking like a femenist and here surnita was thinking that i was speaking like a male.

Jammy.

I was joking also...hehe, feminism has always had a stigma attached to it...

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I agree Jammy.....Jassi need not make a martyr of herself over her looks.....but to give her her due.....she is not to blame.....its the creators who after having departed from reason have decided  to revert back to logic to validate Jassi's makeover......its true that Jassi might feel inept at personal grooming and so requires some help, but still moping does not accomplish anything......I thought Jassi was more sensible than that...........

very well said annieClapClap.....our appearance is an insight to how we see ourself.....now I am not talking abt vanity but taking pride in dressing/looking well is as important for one's self respect as any other thing.....

the way I see it is that no one can make u feel inferior without ur consent....if YOU feel that you are lacking then u will give that message to everyone else and so u will be treated accordingly once again affirming ur belief that u r lacking.....its like a never ending cycle.......

Edited by ides - 01 December 2004 at 10:55pm
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

I agree Jammy.....Jassi need not make a martyr of herself over her looks.....but to give her her due.....she is not to blame.....its the creators who after having departed from reason have decided  to revert back to logic to validate Jassi's makeover......its true that Jassi might feel inept at personal grooming and so requires some help, but still moping does not accomplish anything......I thought Jassi was more sensible than that...........

very well said annieClapClap.....our appearance is an insight to how we see ourself.....now I am not talking abt vanity but taking pride in dressing/looking well is as important for one's self respect as any other thing.....

the way I see it is that no one can make u feel inferior without ur consent....if YOU feel that you are lacking then u will give that message to everyone else and so u will be treated accordingly once again affirming ur belief that u r lacking.....its like a never ending cycle.......

Exactly ides, they should bring the old jassi back who used to be the idol for many non looker girls, they should keep her the same as she became after getting lessons from Purab in alibaag, when she started behaving a bit sensible. T & D have shattered her image completely, now we feel pity for Armann , jiske woh gale padne waali hai.

love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

I posted this on the update section & I'm posting it again because this fits here completely.

Jammy,stop making Jassi a mother IndiaLOL.She is a normal girl with normal aspirations and looking good is one of them.

Here I can understand her characterisation.She had achieved quite a lot without her looks and somewhere she had become complacent about the fact that she was not good looking and looks and personality doesn't matter.This complacency on her part was wrong.

Now she has lost a lot and her first instinct is to blame her own looks because that has been the cause of her setbacks all through her life. Also that is why now she has now painfully become aware of her shortcomings all over again.

Frankly it's good that todays naive kids get the message that looking presentable is important - And I'm not talking of beauty,it has nothing to do with it - and personality does matter and it's a very important part of success in life.

Originally posted by qwww

You are right Jammy. But it would be nice to show people what a little bit of good dress sense and make up with a good hair style will do for a girl.

I think rather hope T&D are not planning to give Jassi  an extreme - make over with a plastic surgeon. I would like to think of it as showing people that nobody is truly ugly. if they have a good hair stylist and choose their dresses with a little more sense  they can be as pretty as anyone else

Remember Kajol from Kuch Kuch hota hain  - a little eyeliner, blush and va-va-voom

Unfortunately this world is shallow and looks do matter. Infact there was a research done in the US where in 2 people with the same qualification and abilities were sent to differnt job interviews - one was beautiful/handsome  the other was you know plain looking. And the result  - every single time the good looking ones got the job. Sad but true

Originally posted by anniegupta_

in my point of view... you don't need to look according to miss universe's title but you need to look so that you have some self-respect and not need to be too self-consicious all the time. You shoudl look decent enoguhthat you are happy with who you are and not embarrased.

Very very well said.As it is,it's tough to come out of a certain mindset and I would say Jassi's setback is enough to leave a beauty queen shattered leave alone the anguish and the embarrassment which is normal under such circumstances which can break toughest of hearts so her crying is not really too much.

Also,Jassi had to realise someday that ill fitting getup would only get her so far and no more.I don't think it'll give any wrong message.If handled correctly,it'll only tell ppl that you can make the best out of what you already have.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE HER STOP CRYING IS TO MAKE HER PAY A VISIT TO THE BEAUTY PARLOUR
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misha

THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE HER STOP CRYING IS TO MAKE HER PAY A VISIT TO THE BEAUTY PARLOUR

Koi faaida nahi, beauty parlour ka bill dekhkar phir roegi.Purab to aayega nahi pay karne. Khoobsurat ban gayee to khushi mein roegi.

Yaar kkiiitnaaa roootiii haaiiii.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 5:19am | IP Logged
MY GOD JASSI KE TEAR GLANDS TO ROTE ROTE SOOKH JAYENGE

Go to top