I am sick of jassi crying over her looks - Page 4

Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜† hehehe minnie... that explains it all
πŸ˜† minnie,where do u get these ones???? πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Minnie......maybe she is just proving her worth to Kekta so she is cast in the next K venture.........
    In fact seeing the potential depletion of glycerine industry through Jassi's eyes Ekta must be working furiously on her next project named - Kyonki kaise bhi ho Jassi roti hai...................πŸ˜†
πŸ‘that was a sixer Minnie......

Originally posted by Minnie

In fact seeing the potential depletion of glycerine industrythrough Jassi's eyes Ekta must be working furiously on her next project named - Kyonki kaise bhi ho Jassi roti hai...................

YOU ARE A GREAT COMEDIAN MINNIE

In fact seeing the potential depletion of glycerine industry through Jassi's eyes Ekta must be working furiously on her next project named - Kyonki kaise bhi ho Jassi roti hai...................πŸ˜†

This one is  class!!!!!! πŸ˜†Inspite of being a diehard Jassi fan,I just couldn't help laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Great Minnie,
Reading ur posts i think monday jaldi hi aa jayega...