IKKS2- the end Pt22 Pg39

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

After asking many people and receiving a unanimous vote in the poll.....season two of the much loved Ishq Ki Kasam is here.
For those who have not read the fanfic or want to refresh your memories, I will provide a brief recap of season 1 but you are more than welcome to read the fanfic via this link

The first part will be up shortly after I have finished Life so watch this space. Please post comments😊

Brief Storyline of Ishq Ki Kasam

Ishq Ki Kasam (IKK) is about 6 people, 3 guys - Sujal, Angad and Prithvi, the best of friends, almost like brothers and 3 girls - Kashish, Kripa and Suhana, the first two are the best of friends

Sujal and Kashish's story

Sujal was mad about Kashish and always ran after her, Kashish tended to ignore him but slowly they fell in love. Sujal lived with his mum Veena and his grand-dad Dilip but they never got along. Sujal's father Chetan Garewal was presumed dead but later Sujal found out he faked his death because of Dilip and Lalit Raheja.
Sujal preposed to Kashish on his birthday and soon met her father Prof Sinha and they soon got married, it was on his wedding day that he first saw his father. His father informed him that Dilip and Lalit were scamming the company for money, CG realised the only way to stop them was to transfer money and properties to Sujal through his will in which he stated a clause where if anything happened to Sujal then the money and properties would go to a trust. When Sujal found he out he vowed to ruin Lalit and Dilip which he did, his father came home soon after.

Angad and Kripa's story

Angad and Kripa locked horns with each other from the very first day they met, Kripa thought he was full of himself but despite this Angad began liking her, he wooed her and slowly they fell in love. For falling in love with her, Angad had to meet her parents Aditya and Pallavi which was a tough experience for him but they accepted him as Kripa's love
While Angad and Kripa were together, his brother Kunal came from Australia and caused problems between Angad and their mother Naina, she threw Angad out the house and Angad lived with his dad Suyesh. In turn Naina found out the truth and bought Angad home. Kunal left for Australia. After this Angad was selected with Kashish for the graduation festival, this made Kripa jealous and she began to think something was going on between them and left Angad shortly after Kunal returned after being diagnosed with a brain tumour. He patched up with his family and bought Angad and Kripa together, shortly after Sujal's wedding he passed away but not before securing Angad a singing contract. Angad became a hit star and was due to attend a concert but it was on the same day as his wedding, which he missed, him and Kripa fell out again but soon after they made up and were married.

Prithvi and Suhana's story

Suhana loved Prithvi but he never knew she existed, she would spend her time in the library because she and her mother Meenu never got along. Prithvi never got along with his parents Raj and Shefali either because they thought money was more important which is why he took Naina as his mother. Prithvi and Suhana bumped into each other a few times and began to know each other better, slowly they fell in love but this was not accepted by Meenu, she blackmailed Prithvi saying that if he loved Suhana he would hand over a little of his property, Prithvi did so, but later found out that mother and daughter deceived him and took most of his property. Prithvi wanted revenge so he asked his cousin Nihaal to help, Nihaal pretended to be in love with Suhana and gained hers and her mothers trust. Nihaal kidnapped Suhana as per plan and blackmailed Meenu into signing documents which stated the property would go back to Prithvi. Meenu asked for Prithvi's help, at first he hesitated but Meenu told his why they did what they did, it turned out that Prithvi's dad Raj was responsible for the death of Suhana's father Tilak Chopra. When Prithvi found out, he rescued Suhana and they got back together, he then vowed to take revenge on her behalf from his father. To do this he joined the company and began destroying it, this came to the attention of Raj's business collegue Karan Virani, he stopped Prithvi, although Prithvi failed in his mission he did enough damage for his dad to suffer. Shortly after Prithvi and Suhana were married on the same day as Angad and Kripa.

Pt 1 Pg 4
Pt 2 Pg 6
Pt 3 Pg 7
Pt 4 Pg 10
Pt 5 Pg 12
Pt 6 Pg 16
Pt 7 Pg 18
Pt 8 Pg 19
Pt 9 Pg 21
Pt 10 Pg 22
Pt 11 Pg 24
Pt 12 Pg 26
Pt 13 Pg 27
Pt 14 Pg 28
Pt 15 Pg 29
Pt 16 Pg 31
Pt 17 Pg 33
Pt 18 Pg 35
Pt 19 Pg 36
Pt 20 Pg 37
Pt 21 Pg 38
Pt 22 Pg 39

Edited by ~*~Rachu~*~ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great idea.. i loved ikk so i am bound to love this one.. but when is it coming out???
ritu_the_gr8 thumbnail
this seems kool...ok thanxx for teh link... i am gonna read it now...from teh brief story it seems really good..... continue soon...will bee waiting for this to start.....
Rachu_1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

great idea.. i loved ikk so i am bound to love this one.. but when is it coming out???

well Life has maybe 1 or 2 parts left so maybe next week? or the week after latest😊
Rachu_1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_the_gr8

this seems kool...ok thanxx for teh link... i am gonna read it now...from teh brief story it seems really good..... continue soon...will bee waiting for this to start.....

thnx ritu, im always welcome to new readers😊 do let me know what you think of IKK season 1😊
Dark Love thumbnail
Looking forward to it Rach, continue soon, and thanx for the brief summaries, it helped refresh my memory 😳
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
glad u decided with s 2, an thanxxx for the brief summary, it was perfect
& refreshed my memory!!!!!! 😃 will b waiting for u to continue!!! 😃
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awesum news......will be waitinggg for PART2 to come.....eagerlyyyy...btw HAPPPPPYYYYY BDAYYYYYYY

Saraa 🤗
HhAaNnAa thumbnail
wow rach i am soo happy you are going to continue ikk 2 i always wanted that to happend contninue soon sis waiting 4 the story
Shazia_haya thumbnail
hey thanks...........but continue very soon okay....